Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New Powers

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Feb 08, 2014
Ahoy fellow pirates!(First of all before I get started I know I haven't posted in like a week because something happened to my parents credit card and canceled my membership)Now, without further adieu...New Power Ideas!

Buccanner-Merciless Destruction:This works quite like Reckless Frenzy,BUT...it starts out by dealing damage=TON

Musketeer-Shower Of Amunition:This power is quite like Tempest Of Torpedoes, but covers larger area and has multiple traps.Such as Flames,Scrap Iron,and Gunpowder Barrels

Witchdoctor-Voodoo Squall:In this power you thrust down your staff and Mojo Bolts attacks everyone and leaves storm clouds(P.S, this power works relatively to Moo Manchu's cheat power Infernal Wave)

Privateer-Valor's Defense:Blocks 75% of dealt damage for entire team for 5rounds(P.Sthis is a little O.P, I know)

Swashbuckler-Infection: deals damage depending on level to all enemies for 6 rounds(this is most-likely considered a bit O.P