Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New Power Ideas!

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
If you thinks these would be really cool and awesome comment YAY! If you think these ideas are bad and need to be tweaked say NAY!!

Witch: Beast Within: Turns the pirate into a purple beast. The purple beast would have the following epics: First Strike 2, Second Chance, Vengeance Strike 2, Relentless 3, Riposte, Repel Boarders, Blade Storm 2 and Flanking. The power would last 2 rounds.

Buck: Unrelenting Force: The buccaneer rams into an enemy and it knocks the enemy back 7 spaces. For the initial hit it would do around 400 damage but if something or someone blocks the enemy from being knocked back 7 spaces they will suffer an additional 300 damage.

Musketeer: Watchful Eye: This power is a summon that has 3 range. The musk summons a small turret that has 4 range. It cannot move. Whenever an enemy steps into the range they get shot for around 200 damage. The turret has a burst fire so there is a chance one person could get shot twice.

Privy: Commodore's Gift: You can only cast this on one person which can be anybody. When someone has the Commodore's Gift casted on them when they die they will come back to life with 15% of their health back. It will not be available through gear. The power lasts the entire battle. The power has unlimited range.

Swash: Smoke Bomb: Creates a 3x3 square of poisonous smoke. Anybody in the smoke suffers 250 damage every round. However if you are the person going against the swash and they cast it on you then you may want to stay in the smoke because the enemy swash and companions can't target your team while you are in it. The power can be casted 5 blocks away from the player. The power lasts 4 rounds. It takes the swash out of hide if they are using it.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Duke of Westminste... on Sep 22, 2015 wrote:
If you thinks these would be really cool and awesome comment YAY! If you think these ideas are bad and need to be tweaked say NAY!!

Witch: Beast Within: Turns the pirate into a purple beast. The purple beast would have the following epics: First Strike 2, Second Chance, Vengeance Strike 2, Relentless 3, Riposte, Repel Boarders, Blade Storm 2 and Flanking. The power would last 2 rounds.

Buck: Unrelenting Force: The buccaneer rams into an enemy and it knocks the enemy back 7 spaces. For the initial hit it would do around 400 damage but if something or someone blocks the enemy from being knocked back 7 spaces they will suffer an additional 300 damage.

Musketeer: Watchful Eye: This power is a summon that has 3 range. The musk summons a small turret that has 4 range. It cannot move. Whenever an enemy steps into the range they get shot for around 200 damage. The turret has a burst fire so there is a chance one person could get shot twice.

Privy: Commodore's Gift: You can only cast this on one person which can be anybody. When someone has the Commodore's Gift casted on them when they die they will come back to life with 15% of their health back. It will not be available through gear. The power lasts the entire battle. The power has unlimited range.

Swash: Smoke Bomb: Creates a 3x3 square of poisonous smoke. Anybody in the smoke suffers 250 damage every round. However if you are the person going against the swash and they cast it on you then you may want to stay in the smoke because the enemy swash and companions can't target your team while you are in it. The power can be casted 5 blocks away from the player. The power lasts 4 rounds. It takes the swash out of hide if they are using it.
I gave a "yar" because these powers are interesting and creative. But they get a NAY for many of them are OP and need tweaking.
Beast Within: too many talents and at a high rank. But I suggest if you lower the amount of talents to 2 or 3, you could raise the turn limit to 3 turns.
Buccaneer's Unrelenting Force - even Rooke's knock back didn't do that damage or send the victim all the way across the board. Lower the damage and distance, please.
Commodore's Gift - How can you revive a companion who is defeated when they disappear off the board?
Smoke Bomb, just a variation on Poison, damage is Op, and a poison should not break a hide!

Post Edit: I forgot to address Watchful Eye: this power reminds me of Bishop's contraption summons, this is a possible, either lower the damage or remove burst fire.

Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
anecorbie on Sep 22, 2015 wrote:
I gave a "yar" because these powers are interesting and creative. But they get a NAY for many of them are OP and need tweaking.
Beast Within: too many talents and at a high rank. But I suggest if you lower the amount of talents to 2 or 3, you could raise the turn limit to 3 turns.
Buccaneer's Unrelenting Force - even Rooke's knock back didn't do that damage or send the victim all the way across the board. Lower the damage and distance, please.
Commodore's Gift - How can you revive a companion who is defeated when they disappear off the board?
Smoke Bomb, just a variation on Poison, damage is Op, and a poison should not break a hide!

Post Edit: I forgot to address Watchful Eye: this power reminds me of Bishop's contraption summons, this is a possible, either lower the damage or remove burst fire.
Sorry, I wanted to post sooner but I didn't have membership.

Beast Within: Now gives First Strike, Relentless 2 and Vengeance Strike 2 for 2 rounds.

Unrelenting Force. Knocks the victim back 3 space for 150 damage on the initial hit. If the victim bumps into anything they suffer an additional 150 damage.

Watchful Eye: How is the damage too much? Have you forgotten about Black Fog? x2 damage for the entire team and hidden for 5 rounds. At worst a companion will suffer 400 damage with Watchful Eye. I forgot to mention that the contraption can be destroyed. It has 450 health. I don't think that is OP. (Haha, I did get the idea from Bishop.)

Commodore's Gift: I'll tell you exactly how. The person's health bar goes all the way down. Commodore's Gift activates and brings the health bar up by 15%. Nothing Fancy.

Smoke Bomb: It's like poison but it's not like poison. I'll change the damage to 170 but A) You can step out of it B) It breaks the Swash's hide. C) It makes you untargetable from the enemy team. I thought it about it and it really does have to break the Swash's hide. Because if it didn't then: Step 1: Swash hides. Step 2: Swash poisons. Step 3: Swash smoke bombs. Step 4: Swash assassin's and the rest of the team attacks. You see? That would be OP, besides you don't have to cast the power when you have a hide on.