Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New Players

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Oct 24, 2012
I have come up with an idea which would give newer players more of a chance to experience the game and prehaps purchase a subscription or crowns. My idea is that newer players should recieve 1 Month free membership when they make their account. This would give new players longer to play before they have to pay and more of an experience may tempt them into purchasing a membership or crowns, but even if they fail to do the latter, they will still have a longer period of fun!

Clever Aedan Johansson
Level 43

Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2012
Doctor Who Fan on Apr 25, 2013 wrote:
I have come up with an idea which would give newer players more of a chance to experience the game and prehaps purchase a subscription or crowns. My idea is that newer players should recieve 1 Month free membership when they make their account. This would give new players longer to play before they have to pay and more of an experience may tempt them into purchasing a membership or crowns, but even if they fail to do the latter, they will still have a longer period of fun!

Clever Aedan Johansson
Level 43
takes less then a month to go from chapter 1 to chapter 12 on a char.Would defeat the purpose imo

If the idea of some free time was giving i would say like 3-7days or do like WoW and let it be free till you reach a lvl limit

Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
Doctor Who Fan on Apr 25, 2013 wrote:

Clever Aedan Johansson
Level 43
that would be cool, but perhaps too generous, i mean, i'm all for generous but think of it, if ki made it that way from the start, and they have 5,000,000 members (hypothetically i have no idea the amount lol ), they would have lost 50,000,000$ dollars for all of them put together, because that first 10$ member ship would have been freem for each, and think of all the people that started playing and are gonna subscribe, they lose 10 dollars for each of them, now, i don't just come to ridicule your idea, i just come to help it be more realistic

they could make you get a... 7 day member ship, that way, when it end, and your in the thick of the plot, your like "i gotta get subscribed! or crowns

besides, they have first month FIFTY PERCENT 50% discount for first membership relatively often, like now that's were i became a member from

still love the prospect of the idea!

X (Defender of the Defenseless)

Petty Officer
Oct 24, 2012
Ok, prehaps, 1 month is a long time, prehaps 10 days instead.