Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New Mount: Mechanical Pegasus

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 09, 2014
Think about a Valencian War Horse Mount except with the mechanical wings from the Battle Angels. I think this idea should just be one of the best and can even give more possibilities for in-game characters or mounts of this kind being shown throughout the spiral. Just a horse is hitched in Cool Ranch, a mechanical pegasus can be in places secretive or Valencian.

Just a thought though, wondered if anyone else thought the same.

Level 70, Sly Justin Young

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Sly Justin Young on Feb 9, 2017 wrote:
Think about a Valencian War Horse Mount except with the mechanical wings from the Battle Angels. I think this idea should just be one of the best and can even give more possibilities for in-game characters or mounts of this kind being shown throughout the spiral. Just a horse is hitched in Cool Ranch, a mechanical pegasus can be in places secretive or Valencian.

Nice idea! Although we've never seen a clockwork ( or indeed, any enemy ) mounted.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2015
People who were around fir the Valencia part 2 update already got a mechanical horse so a mechanic horse with wings would seem like KI is running out of ideas. Also there is already a Pegasus mount and all ki would be doing would be swapping textures from the horse to the pegasus.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Pirate101 fan on Feb 9, 2017 wrote:
People who were around fir the Valencia part 2 update already got a mechanical horse so a mechanic horse with wings would seem like KI is running out of ideas. Also there is already a Pegasus mount and all ki would be doing would be swapping textures from the horse to the pegasus.
So, KI never repeats an idea? Take a good look at the chrystal unicorns.

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
I like this idea, though I think we have enough horses for now...

Lieutenant
Oct 26, 2013
Sly Justin Young on Feb 9, 2017 wrote:

Fusion!!!!!!!! What if you had to combine the buccaneer clockwork steed and clockwork wings (both Kane drops) to get this mount (maybe with 45 or 50 extra speed since they are extremely rare drops