Follow important game updates on Twitter @Pirate101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

New Moo Manchu Dungeon

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
May 06, 2011
196
While taking a nice, refreshing bath, I had an idea of a new Moo Manchu dungeon, where you and 4 other people drink Moo Manchu's potion and become the Nefarious 5, and just like the Smuggler's Arena, you fight many pirates who wander into the tower, and every battle you win, you get something (I dunno, more scrip?) Anyone think this is a good idea?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
9899
KatherineDragonBla... on Jan 30, 2015 wrote:
While taking a nice, refreshing bath, I had an idea of a new Moo Manchu dungeon, where you and 4 other people drink Moo Manchu's potion and become the Nefarious 5, and just like the Smuggler's Arena, you fight many pirates who wander into the tower, and every battle you win, you get something (I dunno, more scrip?) Anyone think this is a good idea?
It's an interesting idea but how could you make it work? Ok just suppose it could be implemented, how would it be organized which team of pirates become nefarious and which team gets to stay heroic? and how can two teams of four pirates enter the tower at once?
Or could this be a housing gauntlet with you and your buddies inside, you then invite other friends to come and beat you? Isn't this just a PVP match?

Lieutenant
May 06, 2011
196
anecorbie on Jan 30, 2015 wrote:
It's an interesting idea but how could you make it work? Ok just suppose it could be implemented, how would it be organized which team of pirates become nefarious and which team gets to stay heroic? and how can two teams of four pirates enter the tower at once?
Or could this be a housing gauntlet with you and your buddies inside, you then invite other friends to come and beat you? Isn't this just a PVP match?
Well, I was thinking that CPU pirates would raid the tower until you get defeated, just like the Smuggler's Arena.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
1124
It would be an interesting idea but personally I'd like to keep my pirate's soul real or imagined in the light. In fact I would like to find a way to break the spell over the nefarious five. If this dungeon can do that and allow the player to get one as a human companion as a result of helping I'm all for breaking the spell. I know deep down inside Faye is a lovely lass.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Ensign
May 09, 2013
14
DuranteRamses87 on Jan 31, 2015 wrote:
It would be an interesting idea but personally I'd like to keep my pirate's soul real or imagined in the light. In fact I would like to find a way to break the spell over the nefarious five. If this dungeon can do that and allow the player to get one as a human companion as a result of helping I'm all for breaking the spell. I know deep down inside Faye is a lovely lass.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey
I am assuming Faye is the privateer. She is indeed very charming.

Captain
May 16, 2011
552
KatherineDragonBla... on Jan 31, 2015 wrote:
Well, I was thinking that CPU pirates would raid the tower until you get defeated, just like the Smuggler's Arena.
Interesting idea, but then, why wouldn't you just use the Smuggler's Arena in the first place?

Petty Officer
Dec 21, 2013
67
to make this more simple for KI why not just make a house that looks just like the tower of moo Manchu and once inside their is a 4vs4 pvp arena and it drops stuff like nefarious weapons and scrip and gold and a new idea I made nefarious glasses it are sunglasses but around the outside of the shades is a dragon chasing his tail (on each side)

Lieutenant
May 06, 2011
196
the grim reaper on Feb 2, 2015 wrote:
to make this more simple for KI why not just make a house that looks just like the tower of moo Manchu and once inside their is a 4vs4 pvp arena and it drops stuff like nefarious weapons and scrip and gold and a new idea I made nefarious glasses it are sunglasses but around the outside of the shades is a dragon chasing his tail (on each side)
This would go terribly wrong - 8 people may work together. 4 of the 8 would take off all gear and get beaten easily so the other 4 would get gear, and vice versa.

Lieutenant
May 06, 2011
196
Thunder Hawk on Feb 2, 2015 wrote:
Interesting idea, but then, why wouldn't you just use the Smuggler's Arena in the first place?
I happen to use the Smuggler's Arena, but I was just thinking of an interesting version that gives you a chance to get a nefarious item if you manage to survive all the waves of CPU pirates.