Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New idea: sparring with companions.

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
May 02, 2009
I just thought of this idea while in the kraken skulls tavern's basement. Basically I thought that it would be a neat idea to spar against our companions just for fun to test our skills and see how we match up against our own crew. Who you face would be chosen by you, and you can choose how many players each side can have (note that there can be uneven teams if you so choose to do so so keep that in mind as well) or you could even have the game pick the teams for you to make things even more interesting than they already are.

Like with pvp, there would be no prizes involved (except for maybe a badge or 2 but that would be up for KI to decide on that factor) but it would just be a great way for those to test their skills without having to go to the pvp arenas to do so, as it is just sparring with your companions after all. Also note that your crew opponents would be computer controlled, so it's not like you could tell them what moves to use and when to use them so keep that in mind as well.

Let me know what you think of this idea in the comments section below and as always thank you for your time.

Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
Gunner's Mate
May 02, 2009