Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New Housing Idea's

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 19, 2014
I have a few idea's on making your house even awesomer.

1. Wouldn't it be awesome if you could have a larger dock and have all your ships unbottled in this very dock of your own? I was thinking you could choose from five different dock types. On of which could be like the Coppers Rost docks.

2. Have you ever wondered what it your companions houses looked like? I believe I would be awesome if you could have your very own world and by houses for you companions. To reach your companions house you'd just hop in your ship and sail there. Once you were their you could act as her or his decorator and make their house amazing!

3. Wouldn't it be fun if you could deside on your very own music for the house. You know like how they have background music in different worlds. And I have many more ideas to come and share with you guys. :)