Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New houses in housing

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jan 28, 2014
Helloooo, KingsIsle and P101 people! I wanted to suggest KingsIsle something that could really make housing better.

So, you know how you made class houses that has parts of some of the worlds of the spiral? Well, how about adding houses based on WORLDS, too? (And all the worlds we've been to so far, SI, MQ, VA, CR, MS, MB, AQ) That would be a really good idea.

Oh, hey, and I also wanted to ask: If KingsIsle is willing to heed someone's suggestion to the game, how do they remember it? Do they put it on the "Commonly requested ideas" thread in this forum or do they secretly keep it?

Petty Alicia Cog

Administrator
Hi! Thanks for your suggestion.

The Commonly Requested Ideas post is now acting as more of an archive from October 2012 when Pirate101 was new and several requests were frequently repeated over and over on a daily basis. It will soon be moved to the archives, and if the occasion arises that we need another "commonly requested" post, we will do so at that time; however, don't worry! Your suggestions are seen and you never know when a player suggestion will light the creativity of our developers, so please keep them coming!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Dec 23, 2013
It would be cool if they added a house in space, like in a steroid or something, or even be able to buy a sun house! I would really like to see them add a house you can actually control, you know like be able to move it like a rocket ship house or something.