Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New house ideas

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
Hey people, this is a place to post house ideas like say housing or new houses entirely. So hope you have ideas. As for me i nthink they should let yiu buy skylanes and sky ways for your house, and make dangers like enemy ships of wild life to customize it.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
Maybe a Valencian Castle Mansion. With your own personal clockwork guards, A chamber with a gigantic map of the spiral. A dueling arena. A throne room. A vault that gives you daily gold and rewards. Maybe a ton of chambers and floors to boot.

Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2012
- Being able to place pets, mounts, and companions.

- Your own small house skyway to ride your ship from house to house.

- Home Arena.

- Fishing (This was suggested in another thread, it's basically gardening but for Pirate101).

- Home Secrets (Like the big bundle packs in wizard101).

- Minigames accesible from house by buying them in Crowns Shop.

- Crafting and Mannequins.

- Intractable items.

- A cellar where you can talk to your companions at home.

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
Quentin Atherton on Jan 27, 2013 wrote:
Maybe a Valencian Castle Mansion. With your own personal clockwork guards, A chamber with a gigantic map of the spiral. A dueling arena. A throne room. A vault that gives you daily gold and rewards. Maybe a ton of chambers and floors to boot.
AWESOME! Wish it were on the game.

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
Ruthless Anthony on Jan 27, 2013 wrote:
- Being able to place pets, mounts, and companions.

- Your own small house skyway to ride your ship from house to house.

- Home Arena.

- Fishing (This was suggested in another thread, it's basically gardening but for Pirate101).

- Home Secrets (Like the big bundle packs in wizard101).

- Minigames accesible from house by buying them in Crowns Shop.

- Crafting and Mannequins.

- Intractable items.

- A cellar where you can talk to your companions at home.
I dont have much else to explain stuf like that than awesome, so I'll say it louder.

AWESOME