Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

new game idea - Monster101

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 29, 2010
Could you make a new game, Monster101? You could become a monster and you evolve and stuff. Or maybe you could train monsters to fight bad guys. Personally I like my first idea. My brother gave me the idea. There can be seven types of different monsters and you get monster friends kind of like companions. Thank you for your consideration. Gabriel Frostshade (wizard101) / Ruthless Gabriel Everheart (pirate101)

Community Leader
The second version of that sounds a lot like an expanded version of the Wiz101 pet game . . . which is a pared down version of a Pokemon-type game. If they made it, people would play! However, I'm a lot more intrigued by your idea to play as a monster. It would be cool if, as you monster evolved, you could choose, in addition to new abilities, new features like extra horns, or a 5th arm, etc . . . kinda Spore meets MMO.

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!
Ensign
Jul 31, 2011
Yeah! This is great idea!
Or... like Talkin The Plank said, if Spore met MMO, with permission from the spore team, it COULD be Spore101. Maybe. That's if KI and spore united to make one game.
Algebra form=
Spore+101= Spore101 (101= KI because this franchise is '101' featured) It could be a sequel (or a third version if spore has spore 2) to Spore and a new 101 game in one game!!!!!!
Monster101 and Spore101 have equal coolness to the name. But the ideas differ... Either one would be awesome though
I've also got another new game idea!
For kids who love playing with toy cars and toy monster trucks...
Vehicles101!
This game could have cars and monster trucks and trucks and trains etc. Wizards could be providing fuel while your vehicles race (cars), fight (monster trucks), deliver (trains), and survive (regular trucks). Your 'companion' could be a wizard who summons fuel for your vehicle(s). You also have things to decorate your vehicles; on cars you have paint, stickers, etc. On trains you have graffiti (that is technically made by some guy who trashed your train with paints). Monster trucks have graffiti too but its very epic. Trucks have paint and sticker and et cetera like cars does. Villian is Malistaire vehicle ghost who steal vehicle souls and send them to the dump to die.
Well, good luck everyone with everything and everywhere

Ensign
Apr 29, 2010
suncaster72 on Nov 21, 2012 wrote:
Yeah! This is great idea!
Or... like Talkin The Plank said, if Spore met MMO, with permission from the spore team, it COULD be Spore101. Maybe. That's if KI and spore united to make one game.
Algebra form=
Spore+101= Spore101 (101= KI because this franchise is '101' featured) It could be a sequel (or a third version if spore has spore 2) to Spore and a new 101 game in one game!!!!!!
Monster101 and Spore101 have equal coolness to the name. But the ideas differ... Either one would be awesome though
I've also got another new game idea!
For kids who love playing with toy cars and toy monster trucks...
Vehicles101!
This game could have cars and monster trucks and trucks and trains etc. Wizards could be providing fuel while your vehicles race (cars), fight (monster trucks), deliver (trains), and survive (regular trucks). Your 'companion' could be a wizard who summons fuel for your vehicle(s). You also have things to decorate your vehicles; on cars you have paint, stickers, etc. On trains you have graffiti (that is technically made by some guy who trashed your train with paints). Monster trucks have graffiti too but its very epic. Trucks have paint and sticker and et cetera like cars does. Villian is Malistaire vehicle ghost who steal vehicle souls and send them to the dump to die.
Well, good luck everyone with everything and everywhere
I like how you think suncaster72 but I don't really like the monster truck idea. What if the monster truck could be a mini game.

Ensign
May 17, 2011
nice, but nintendo and the creators of spore and stuff would probably be angry.

-Dark Amber

Ensign
Apr 29, 2010
laulenak on Nov 22, 2012 wrote:
nice, but nintendo and the creators of spore and stuff would probably be angry.

-Dark Amber
well we could ask them about it