Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New dungeon idea that comes with companion!

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Aug 30, 2014
Ahoy! *hands out yum and cake* Thanks for joining me!

Ok let's get started. Previously I got an idea of a dungeon called 'The Hurricane's Eye'. Well I thought in MooShu there's a hurricane but it's surrounding a huge, beautiful castle with a jail that holds a person you want to save. The prisoner holds a sacred relic you need to stop the hurricane. And the prisoner will join your crew and be what class you are AND has 2 promotions (lvl 51 and lvl 65). I know close to together but yeah. Back to the dungeon. So you go in and there's armada guards that are lvl 49-54 musketeers and buccaneers. Then you defeat them and go in the kitchen. You see chefs that you can sneak past (they drop mega pet snacks though!) and they use pans for weapon xD. So after the battle or after you sneak past them, you go to the dinner table with no guards but it has 4 ancient tomes on it (one per person. If solo, your lucky :P). So you walk past the dinner table and see more armada guards. So you defeat them and they drop egg with a scorpion inside (5 mins to hatch). After the battle you walk in a trap with charmed redcoats (they turned bad cause charmed) but they dropped a cool storm koi mount that's your flag's colors (fast). Then you see a sign saying "Prisoners upstairs." and there's a HUGE staircase that you need to go through 4 levels up with 3 battles :O. 2 battles with armada but one with charmed ninja pigs. The fourth floor is just the red and blue yum fruits for health and to fill up mojo potions and a group chest (four people). Then a evil witch kidnapping the queen and king goes on her ship so you need to hurry! You do the final battle with a evil hero named 'Cia'. You defeat her and her archer servants and rescue the prisoner and stop the hurricane! You are rewarded with companion, 12500 XP, and 5000 gold.

Hope you enjoyed my idea! -Erin

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Erin The Buccaneer on May 20, 2015 wrote:
Ahoy! *hands out yum and cake* Thanks for joining me!

Ok let's get started. Previously I got an idea of a dungeon called 'The Hurricane's Eye'. Well I thought in MooShu there's a hurricane but it's surrounding a huge, beautiful castle with a jail that holds a person you want to save. The prisoner holds a sacred relic you need to stop the hurricane. And the prisoner will join your crew and be what class you are AND has 2 promotions (lvl 51 and lvl 65). I know close to together but yeah. Back to the dungeon. So you go in and there's armada guards that are lvl 49-54 musketeers and buccaneers. Then you defeat them and go in the kitchen. You see chefs that you can sneak past (they drop mega pet snacks though!) and they use pans for weapon xD. So after the battle or after you sneak past them, you go to the dinner table with no guards but it has 4 ancient tomes on it (one per person. If solo, your lucky :P). So you walk past the dinner table and see more armada guards. So you defeat them and they drop egg with a scorpion inside (5 mins to hatch). After the battle you walk in a trap with charmed redcoats (they turned bad cause charmed) but they dropped a cool storm koi mount that's your flag's colors (fast). Then you see a sign saying "Prisoners upstairs." and there's a HUGE staircase that you need to go through 4 levels up with 3 battles :O. 2 battles with armada but one with charmed ninja pigs. The fourth floor is just the red and blue yum fruits for health and to fill up mojo potions and a group chest (four people). Then a evil witch kidnapping the queen and king goes on her ship so you need to hurry! You do the final battle with a evil hero named 'Cia'. You defeat her and her archer servants and rescue the prisoner and stop the hurricane! You are rewarded with companion, 12500 XP, and 5000 gold.

Hope you enjoyed my idea! -Erin
I enjoyed reading your dungeon idea, very fun and creative. May I give a few suggestions, though? This dungeon is a little heavy on the rewards side - are these automatic prizes, or do you mean to say there is a chance for these rewards?
All dungeons that have contained training tomes give only one tome per person, four is way too much!
Who is the evil witch and the king & queen that she is kidnapping? That part was confusing to me.
The XP is too much and so is the gold ( for that level. )
But still a very fun idea, I'm a huge fan of prisoner rescue dungeons.

Petty Officer
Aug 30, 2014
anecorbie on May 20, 2015 wrote:
I enjoyed reading your dungeon idea, very fun and creative. May I give a few suggestions, though? This dungeon is a little heavy on the rewards side - are these automatic prizes, or do you mean to say there is a chance for these rewards?
All dungeons that have contained training tomes give only one tome per person, four is way too much!
Who is the evil witch and the king & queen that she is kidnapping? That part was confusing to me.
The XP is too much and so is the gold ( for that level. )
But still a very fun idea, I'm a huge fan of prisoner rescue dungeons.
Yes it's a chance of reward. and I think I meant to say is that if you get a training tome, everyone else get's one.

And with the evil witch kidnapping the queen and king, I'm gonna make a new dungeon for that.

Now I'm Gonna talk about the companions :D and way less XP and gold XD

Seohyeon Magic tamer
(sorceress). Teared dress, beautiful long hair that's goes down by bottom, high heels with spikes
Weapon: Has snake on arm and bites enemy
1st promotion- Looks: Dress repaired and it sparkles, same hair, high heels become more cool and spikier.
Weapon: Same but snake is longer and goes around neck Magic whisperer
2nd promotion- Looks: Dress has skull on the back and sparkles, hair same, high heels has skull design on them.
Weapon: Same snake Magic Master

Paul Cat knight
(cat). Weared out armor, cat hair (duh xD), armor boots with spikes at tips of boots.
Weapon: PUNCH :O (he has iron gloves with spikes)
1st promotion- Looks: Better armor with helmet still seeing eyes, same hair, boots have more spikes :O
Weapon: Same Cat hero
2nd promotion- Looks: Flame armor (has flame particles), Same hair, Boots with flame particles.
Weapon: Fire gloves instead of iron :O Cat champion

Belle De Bouff Lost princess
Looks: (lost parrot princess) Ripped skirt and ripped jacket, short hair with rotting flower in it, worn boots.
Weapon: Broken staff
1st Promotion- Repaired skirt, black leather jacket with heart on the back,heart shaped flower in hair, fuzzy boots.
Weapon: Staff with heart particles Princess adventurer
2nd Promotion- Skirt with heart pattern, Same jacket, Flower is spiky, boots have ribbon on them.
Weapon: Same staff but has spike on top. Parrot princess

2 more next post! Will be done typing it today too! (:

Petty Officer
Aug 30, 2014
Ok the next 2

Crazy Jack Epic Turtle Sniper
(turtle) White suit with some dirty spots on it, leather shoes with a lot of torn places, shell dirty.
Weapon: Double hand guns
1st promotion- White suit with bow tie and clean, repaired shiny leather shoes, clean shell.
Weapon: Small sniper gun. Mega Turtle Sniper
2nd promotion- White suit with tie with gun design on it, SHINIER leather shoes,shell has cool particles around it.
Weapon: Huge sniper gun. Universal Turtle Sniper

Petty Officer
Aug 30, 2014
And Last But Not Least (:

Cici Hawkins Fencing Master
(wolf) Dirty dress, ripped cowgirl boots, hair in two long braids that are messy and go to the bottom of back.
Weapon: Double daggers that are a little broken
1st Promotion- Dress repaired, cowgirl boots repaired with spikes on them, braids not messy.
Weapon: Repaired double daggers. Fencing Hero
2nd promotion- Dress has flame particles, cowgirl boots same, braids have flame particles.
Weapon: Double daggers have flame particles Fencing Champion

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Love the Turtle companion! So different than what is currently in game.
What Species is Cici?

Petty Officer
Aug 30, 2014
anecorbie on May 20, 2015 wrote:
Love the Turtle companion! So different than what is currently in game.
What Species is Cici?
Cici is a wolf

And thanks for the compliment!

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Hi Erin!

I think you did a fabulous job coming up with a unique dungeon idea. I really do enjoy the creativity that many posters put into coming up with new ideas. And your idea is quite creative-- especially your companion choices, names and attire(s).

I really, really, really liked the turtle (), parrot () and wolf () companions...they sound fantastic-- I mean who wouldn't want a turtle, parrot or wolf in their crew? And your Buccaneer cat sounds pretty neat too, especially the weapon choice-- iron gloves with spikes...meeooowwwch! Your description of Cici's outfit seems quite fitting for a wolf swashbuckler and the broken daggers are quite a nice touch too!

Very well done and I really enjoyed all of the detail that you took time to create and put into presenting your idea.

Thanks for sharing!