Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New Drop from Squinty? Summon a Crab Crawlie!

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Squinty is a unique boss who is one of the final faces we see in the story arc for Gunn's Gold and appears in the amazing side quest which gives access to 3 companions, Burlys Gold, he is a unique Valencian corrupted by the lost fortune of others and would make for another great boss to farm while we wait for more content.

So I suggest that he has one unique drop to go along with his own uniqueness, and this drop would summon a Crab Crawlie which is a decent summon coupled with Old Scratch's mojo buff, for those that don't know the Crab Crawlie comes with Turn The Tide and Riposte and it is of the Buccaneer class

His unique drop could possibly be his staff or it could be a ring or pendant of sorts, either way, who wants to summon a Crab Crawlie!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
witchdoctor daruis on Jan 16, 2017 wrote:
Squinty is a unique boss who is one of the final faces we see in the story arc for Gunn's Gold and appears in the amazing side quest which gives access to 3 companions, Burlys Gold, he is a unique Valencian corrupted by the lost fortune of others and would make for another great boss to farm while we wait for more content.

So I suggest that he has one unique drop to go along with his own uniqueness, and this drop would summon a Crab Crawlie which is a decent summon coupled with Old Scratch's mojo buff, for those that don't know the Crab Crawlie comes with Turn The Tide and Riposte and it is of the Buccaneer class

His unique drop could possibly be his staff or it could be a ring or pendant of sorts, either way, who wants to summon a Crab Crawlie!
Having seen the pathetic summons from my Crab Hermit, I'll pass.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
anecorbie on Jan 17, 2017 wrote:
Having seen the pathetic summons from my Crab Hermit, I'll pass.
Haha yeah I completely understand but this isnt a drop which is supposed to be used in PvP and rival a summon like the Fall Tree's

This piece of gear would really bring something to the game, a great item to farm, and useful when coupled with Old Scratch's buff

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
witchdoctor daruis on Jan 18, 2017 wrote:
Haha yeah I completely understand but this isnt a drop which is supposed to be used in PvP and rival a summon like the Fall Tree's

This piece of gear would really bring something to the game, a great item to farm, and useful when coupled with Old Scratch's buff
Then it's only for WD or Privys.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
anecorbie on Jan 18, 2017 wrote:
Then it's only for WD or Privys.
I said that it can be useful with Old Scratch who is a universal companion

Besides this idea isn't intended to be good it's just for fun and could probably appear in the game one day