Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New companion idea: Young Ned-Skeletal Pirate

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
May 02, 2009
Seeing as we currently can only used ranged skeleton companions (not counting the skeletal cowboy the lost ranger of course), I figured that I'd go and try to make one up for all of the factions to use. I hope you enjoy it and thank you for your time.

Young Ned
Skeletal Pirate

Pirate Faction: Swashbuckler
Min. Level: 48
Max. Level: X1
Factions available to: All
Looks like: Skeletal Pirate
Promotes at: lv.55 & 68.
Promotes into: Skeletal Warrior & Skeletal Captain respectively.
Looks like: Skeletal Warrior & Bobby Bones respectively.

Backstory:

Long ago, in a small skull island village in the skull island skyway, a young boy named Ned fell ill due to an incurable disease. The doctors tried all that they could to save him to no avail and he eventually died much to everyone’s sadness. However, one year later, the love from his loved ones managed to bring him back to life, but he was different; no longer was he living, but now an undead skeleton. As a young boy he always wanted to be a pirate, but due to his illness it could never be realized, but now that he’s dead, his dream could now be realized. With help & support from his family & friends, he received the training needed to become the best young pirate that he could be.

On his 10th birthday, while out exploring on his pirate ship, The Young Dreamers, his village was attacked by rouge pirates. Ned, seeing the smoke coming from his village, parked his ship in a secret alcove known only to him & his village & rushed to help as fast as he could, but despite his valiant efforts at trying to fend off the pirates, he was eventually captured along with most of his village. Shortly before being hauled away on an enemy ship, his parents devised a plan that would let him escape and protect the rest of the villagers. Though Ned didn’t like the idea of leaving his parents behind, he knew in his heart that they would he fine without him, so Ned fell into pieces long enough for him to escape. Once in the clear, he pulled himself back together, defeated the remaining pirates that chased him, and fled back to the village to protect its remaining villagers.

3 years had passed since then that fateful day and the village has since recovered from the attack & is more prepared than ever for the day that the pirates come back to finish the job. Ned is still torn by the fact that his parents are gone and realizes that he’s gonna need some help to find them as well as make sure that the village is properly defended while he’s gone. To do this, he decided to contact Captain Avery and ask for assistance from him & his best pirates, as he knows that if anyone can help him and his village, he can.

Gunner's Mate
May 02, 2009
Bump, any comments?

P.S. I changed the first number on min. level and promotion quests respectively to "X" (X=level).

Lieutenant
Mar 30, 2011
>+< come on its not even a new creature -_- plus it should be in skull islandyou shiould get him in skull island!

Gunner's Mate
May 02, 2009
The First Swashbuc... on May 12, 2013 wrote:
>+< come on its not even a new creature -_- plus it should be in skull islandyou shiould get him in skull island!
Your point? No one said it had to be a brand new creature to the game and besides, if you actually read the idea you'd know that you do get him in the world of skull island (read: "a small skull island village). If you'd like to respond some more then I'd appreciate it if you'd be more respectful about it and offer up some constructive criticism if you find something wrong with my idea.