Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

"New" Companion Idea (SPOILERS)

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jul 18, 2012
WARNING THERE ARE BIG SPOILERS WITHIN THIS POST (I said so in the title too)

I had a few ideas to make some people we have met in the spiral into companions we get by visiting them as a side quest late in the game. Here is how I will post the idea:

Name
Pirate Class
Quest Requirements:
Quest Location:
Quest Dialog and Goals:

I will now post my ideas with the remaining 2631 characters. LOL!

Name:Timmy
Pirate Class:Musketeer
Quest Requirements: Level 55 and must have completed Chapter 23
Quest Location: The Desert Rose
Quest Dialog and Goals:
Timmy: Well hello stranger how nice of you to come by.
Timmy: The Seven and I are in a bit of a sticky situation.
Timmy: The Wild Bunch is terrorizing the skies and have been attacking any ship that it can get its cannons aimed at.
Timmy: If you could do me a huge favor and destroy 10 wild bunch ships while I finish training with the seven I would owe you big time!
Goal: Defeat 10 Wild Bunch Ships.
Goal Completed: Defeat 10 Wild Bunch Ships.
Timmy: Well stranger you did it. The seven can finish what is left of the Wild Bunch on their own so... Might I join your crew?
Companion Unlocked: Timmy (Chicken Trainee)

Name: Napoleguin
Pirate Class: Musketeer
Quest Requirements: Level 35 and must have completed Chapter 18
Quest Location: The Gold Monkey
Quest Dialog and Goals:
Napoleguin: We meet again pirate.
Napoleguin: I would love to chat right now but the Marleybone Royal Navy is everywhere and I need protection so they don't find me.
Napoleguin: Unfortunately for me the fleet that was going to bring me to safety had been destroyed by the Monquestans
Napoleguin: If you could bring me to safety I will help you out. The safe house is currently located in the Arroyo Grande Junction but first you must cause some distractions in Port Regal Skyway and Tradewinds Skyway.
Napoleguin: So just defeat 25 Royal Navy ships and we will be on our way.
Goal: Defeat 25 Royal Navy Ships.
Goal Completed: Defeat 25 Royal Navy Ships.
Napoleguin: Good now we must hurry to the Junction!
Goal: Go to the safe house in Arroyo Grande
Goal Completed: Go to the safe house in Arroyo Grande
Napoleguin: Ok I just got message the royal navy have given up the search for me I am free!
Napoleguin: Oh yes I am still in your debt and I guess because commanding an army to help you defeat the Armada will put us in this same situation again.
Napoleguin: So how about I join your crew instead.

Well I spent an hour thinking this all up and typing so I am going to leave the rest of the companions in your hands so the rules (which I never said strangley) will be below:

1)Choose any pirate that is an ally to you and post it like this:

Name:
Pirate Class:
Quest Requirements:
Quest Location:
Quest Dialog and Goals:

2)Try and be original

-Stormy Oliver Zabra level 36 , See you in the spiral!

Petty Officer
Jul 18, 2012
Coyle Thundershard on Oct 12, 2014 wrote:
WARNING THERE ARE BIG SPOILERS WITHIN THIS POST (I said so in the title too)

I had a few ideas to make some people we have met in the spiral into companions we get by visiting them as a side quest late in the game. Here is how I will post the idea:

Name
Pirate Class
Quest Requirements:
Quest Location:
Quest Dialog and Goals:

I will now post my ideas with the remaining 2631 characters. LOL!

Name:Timmy
Pirate Class:Musketeer
Quest Requirements: Level 55 and must have completed Chapter 23
Quest Location: The Desert Rose
Quest Dialog and Goals:
Timmy: Well hello stranger how nice of you to come by.
Timmy: The Seven and I are in a bit of a sticky situation.
Timmy: The Wild Bunch is terrorizing the skies and have been attacking any ship that it can get its cannons aimed at.
Timmy: If you could do me a huge favor and destroy 10 wild bunch ships while I finish training with the seven I would owe you big time!
Goal: Defeat 10 Wild Bunch Ships.
Goal Completed: Defeat 10 Wild Bunch Ships.
Timmy: Well stranger you did it. The seven can finish what is left of the Wild Bunch on their own so... Might I join your crew?
Companion Unlocked: Timmy (Chicken Trainee)

Name: Napoleguin
Pirate Class: Musketeer
Quest Requirements: Level 35 and must have completed Chapter 18
Quest Location: The Gold Monkey
Quest Dialog and Goals:
Napoleguin: We meet again pirate.
Napoleguin: I would love to chat right now but the Marleybone Royal Navy is everywhere and I need protection so they don't find me.
Napoleguin: Unfortunately for me the fleet that was going to bring me to safety had been destroyed by the Monquestans
Napoleguin: If you could bring me to safety I will help you out. The safe house is currently located in the Arroyo Grande Junction but first you must cause some distractions in Port Regal Skyway and Tradewinds Skyway.
Napoleguin: So just defeat 25 Royal Navy ships and we will be on our way.
Goal: Defeat 25 Royal Navy Ships.
Goal Completed: Defeat 25 Royal Navy Ships.
Napoleguin: Good now we must hurry to the Junction!
Goal: Go to the safe house in Arroyo Grande
Goal Completed: Go to the safe house in Arroyo Grande
Napoleguin: Ok I just got message the royal navy have given up the search for me I am free!
Napoleguin: Oh yes I am still in your debt and I guess because commanding an army to help you defeat the Armada will put us in this same situation again.
Napoleguin: So how about I join your crew instead.

Well I spent an hour thinking this all up and typing so I am going to leave the rest of the companions in your hands so the rules (which I never said strangley) will be below:

1)Choose any pirate that is an ally to you and post it like this:

Name:
Pirate Class:
Quest Requirements:
Quest Location:
Quest Dialog and Goals:

2)Try and be original

-Stormy Oliver Zabra level 36 , See you in the spiral!
Oh yeah I forgot to put the companion unlocked thing under Napoleguin so here it is now:
Companion Unlocked: Napoleguin (Penguin Emperor)