Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New Choice for Beginning

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
I was thinking it would be really cool if in the beginning of the game you got to choose your race. There would be 5 choices. Cow, Bear, Human, Dog or Shark.

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Duke of Westminste... on Oct 27, 2014 wrote:
I was thinking it would be really cool if in the beginning of the game you got to choose your race. There would be 5 choices. Cow, Bear, Human, Dog or Shark.
I would love being a shark.

Ensign
Jun 05, 2008
Honestly since I've been playing on-and-off for years, I like this option too..as a world of multiple races, even if it's only cosmetic, it just makes more sense to have a choice. But at the same time the lack of choice makes those other characters stand out more.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
I like that ideia, but sadly I have no more room for one more pirate. Let alone with six max leveled pirates.

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
I think the option of only having the human race is because we, the players, are human and it makes it seem like we are playing in our perspective than when we play as an avatar that is very different from us. I do like your ideas, maybe have like potions? Or special transformation items that are rare to get and let us transform into a certain creature for as long as we want? :3

Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
Noble Tyler Strong on Nov 5, 2014 wrote:
I think the option of only having the human race is because we, the players, are human and it makes it seem like we are playing in our perspective than when we play as an avatar that is very different from us. I do like your ideas, maybe have like potions? Or special transformation items that are rare to get and let us transform into a certain creature for as long as we want? :3
To be honest I think I like your idea beer than mine. I was thinking and I realized that it would be hard to change all the gear in the game to fit every race. Potions would work.