Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

new app idea and promotion

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 09, 2012
i think you guys can make an app for the i phone but not the mini games JUST because the mini games are still fun but you guys can make an SD card games with everything loaded on there and it can get updates on the internet but you cant see other players unless you are on the computer one. and it would cost $25.99 and you don't need membership to get to places but crowns could still be used for items in the crown shop to get things. also you can make the game a little harder show it would take them a while. the only reason i am saying this is because i want an i pod or an i phone for my birthday and i want another good app than angry birds, bad piggies, cut the rope, and balloon tower defense 5 . so please make this for me and EVERYONE ELSE and why does some people have no promotion that annoys me one major is my unga rana that did not promote at lvl 35

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Ensign
Nov 09, 2012
that is a good idea too so kingslsle please make it