Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New AMD Radeon Ship Tier?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 13, 2010
I remember when KingsIsle created additional Tiers for the Boochbeard Bundle long after it expired, during the release of Aquila and higher Character level. If I obtained and redeemed a code for one of the new Radeon Galleons (Such as the VisiokTek Galleon) but left it in my Gift Box window (never redeeming it), would there be a chance that KingsIsle might create a tier above Level 65 when a new World is eventually released?

Or, on the flip side, might there ever be a future update that sort of "stitches" the looks of Ships or something? I am a huge fan of not only the VisionTek ships but also the simple Skull Island ship from the Cutthroat Bundle, and know that both items will eventually retire. It'd be unfortunate to see such awesome-looking ships one day become outclassed.

Bosun
Jan 02, 2012
I'm saving my AQ gal from the Empire Bundle, expecting just such a development. Good Idea.

Ensign
Aug 13, 2010
Finally got my hands on a Diamond Galleon, hooray! Ship's so fly...I want to redeem it, but I can wait until there is a new level cap...Hint hint! Please let this uber-exclusive little treasure level up with us