Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New All-Class Powers: Negate & Counter-Negate

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
I have suggestions of new Powers for all class Pirates to train and use! Listen very well.

The first new Power idea is Negate. It's a brand-new Power that stops an enemy's attack of all kinds before they try to do their attacks, even if it means certain enemies using Powers. That doesn't, of course, stop Boss Enemies from using special trick triggers during certain Epic Battles, as it stops only their attacks. Once the targeted enemies are affected by Neagte, they won't do anything but move through the battleboards for their duration of the enemies' turns. Of course, as with many class powers, exclusive or otherwise, the Negate Power rank upgrades can be available to be trained as Pirates reach through certain levels as usual. When Negate Rank 1 is trained, they can negate a targeted enemy's attack for one turn only. The higher the rank they train, the more turns the Negate Power lasts, allowing Pirates to buy some time to win battles and avoid defeats.

The second new Power idea is Counter-Negate. Another new Power that prevents the Pirates' attacks being negated by certain enemies trained to use the Negate Power, no matter what Power rank they are trained with. When Counter-Negate is immediately used up after the enemy uses Negate, the Pirates can continue their attacks as normal.

Those are my new Power ideas for now. I hope to see these made to the game very swiftly as possible. Thanks for listening!