Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Mutiple Accesories

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
I was thinking of buying the monocle in the crown shop for my musketeer. Then I thought 'Wouldn't it be cool if I could wear that AND the epic mustache from the black market?'

Here's my idea: There should be three types of accessories: Eyes(glasses, eye patches), Ears(earrings), and mouth(mustaches, those mask things from the black market). And you could wear one of each. And, just so I don't get roars of disapproval from PVP fanatics, you can choose the stats of one of your accessories, as this is mainly for aesthetic purposes.

First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
Fearless Finnagan on Aug 5, 2015 wrote:
I was thinking of buying the monocle in the crown shop for my musketeer. Then I thought 'Wouldn't it be cool if I could wear that AND the epic mustache from the black market?'

Here's my idea: There should be three types of accessories: Eyes(glasses, eye patches), Ears(earrings), and mouth(mustaches, those mask things from the black market). And you could wear one of each. And, just so I don't get roars of disapproval from PVP fanatics, you can choose the stats of one of your accessories, as this is mainly for aesthetic purposes.
I like this idea! I've thought about it myself and I agree. We should have that. I think it'd be cool if KI could implement this.

Fearless Dolan Grant lvl65(but you knew that already)

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013