Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Muticolored Mounts?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 13, 2010
Dear One-Eyed Jack (Or Whomever it may concern)

I've once heard of a tranquil time in the Pirate's Spiral where pink Prancing Ponies ran rampant across Skull Island, and with them, a plethora of colorful Mounts that could be Dyed by their owners. Normally I wouldn't complain about this feature being gone, but in the Crowns Shop, I can see that the Rental Mounts are in different colors from their Permanent counterparts. And some of the temporary ones actually look better; I'd much rather have the all-red Lurching Lobster than the Red and Blue one being sold at full price.

Would the great powers that be ever consider bringing back the amazing feature of Mount Dying, or at the very least, give us more options to choose from in Mount colors? I understand that it would be more economical to release different Mounts of the same model in different colors as separate items (Like in Wizard101) but that seems like a far away dream considering how long it took for the Panther to be released.

I'd appreciate any response, and regardless, I still massively enjoy the game thus far!

~ Random player Cap'n