Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Mushroom land

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 06, 2012
Hello, I would like to suggest a small part of the storyline in which we go back to skull island for a bit and go in a cave and find a land of glowing purple mushrooms, similar to the mushroom biome from terraria, just purple. I decided since I was playing terraria one day and thought to myself "I like the mushroom zombies, I wish I could... Hey! That'd be cool in pirate101" So that's where this whole idea started, You fight some scorpions that are taking over the place and meet the residents, they live in Smurf-Esque mushroom houses. The mayor of the place is a mushroom man named Enoki. Once you have defeated the scorpions, everyone gets a mushroom guy named Morel. He comes with second change, relentless, Blade storm and a guaranteed critical strike chance. On his head instead of hair he has a mushroom top like everyone else in the village, he wears a jacket with long pants. That's just a random idea I had, let me know what you think

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Oh man, how did I miss this post? That plot reminds me of a 1963 Japanese movie called : Matango ( also the Fungus of Terror, also Attack of the Mushroom People ) !
And you just described the dancing mushrooms from Disney's Fantasia !
I guess there's nothing new under the sun ( or at least a mushroom cave! )
P.S. I once suggested a mushroom companion named Fun Gus!

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
anecorbie on Jun 5, 2017 wrote:
Oh man, how did I miss this post? That plot reminds me of a 1963 Japanese movie called : Matango ( also the Fungus of Terror, also Attack of the Mushroom People ) !
And you just described the dancing mushrooms from Disney's Fantasia !
I guess there's nothing new under the sun ( or at least a mushroom cave! )
P.S. I once suggested a mushroom companion named Fun Gus!
Your little friend could be a sidequest companion for & cause those are our favorite classes, mine being and yours being . Maybe there could be a lot of sidequests there.

An edition to Morel; there is a rare line he can say which is "PAAAAAWWN-YEEEEERD" Anyone who has played pokepark 2: wonders beyond will get this reference.