Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Morphing Tent and the cost of Morphing

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
When you are spending Gold or Crowns, the balance should always be displayed before you spend. The Morphing Tent only shows how much it is going to cost to morph.. It should also show your balance so you can judge if you want to spend that much at that time.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
The cheapest you're going to get away from the morphing tent is about 17k. The priciest I've seen is a bit over 22K, but I don't morph the maxed pets all that often unless I can't avoid it. It's the work of a few seconds to hit the C key and make sure I have at least 23K in my possession before I go a-morphing. Your actual, RL bank doesn't tell you your balance every time you swipe a purchase, or write a check. That's a thing you learn to keep in your head.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
But HP is correct that in other instances where you are about to spend crowns, it tells you your current balance. I expect the absence of that information in this case is an oversight KI will address in a future update, now that KI has brought it to their attention.

-Indigo

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
A balance to see how much gold would be a nice addition. A lot of new players complain about the prices, and they think they have enough, AKA 3000 gold. Seeing this would help them realize that they would need to get to at least Cool Ranch or Port Regal to even being thinking about morphing.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
warriorscreed on Aug 15, 2014 wrote:
A balance to see how much gold would be a nice addition. A lot of new players complain about the prices, and they think they have enough, AKA 3000 gold. Seeing this would help them realize that they would need to get to at least Cool Ranch or Port Regal to even being thinking about morphing.
Or at least pay attention when someone asks for help to open a group plunder chest. The loot is better.