Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

More With Witchdoctor's Lab?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
May 01, 2010
The Witchdoctor's Lab is an impressive part of the Hoodoo Bundle, with amazing animations and what-not, but I would really like to do more with it. The Lab seems mostly like it's only for looks with only one interactable object in the center. Don't get me wrong, the animation in there is amazing, especially with that strange purple liquid flowing up to the ceiling in the back, but it doesn't really feel as much like a lab as it could. If it's not too much trouble KI, I would really like to see more.....lab-like qualities; shelves filled with ancient codex, an open book of hoodoo, a large crystal ball, a few tables with potion flasks, just something to fill in the empty spaces in there. If adding all these things in there is too much to do at once, I'd be just as pleased to have them just be more housing items and then being able to place housing items in the Lab, especially now that we can place companions in our houses now. I really hope all this can be added to help to "liven" up that undead place.