Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

More even realms.

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 08, 2014
Realms right now are, mostly avery. The realm system is uneven because when I check realms, it turns out every single realm but avery is perfect, avery is crowded. I was wondering if you could expand the people so its not clustered in one battle hall but not in the other. This would make the waiting/high lvl problems much easier.

Bosun
Jan 02, 2012
Right now there is no way for KI to reserve a PvP duel for you like there is in Wiz101. But you can find someone to play in a duel by pre-arranging the duel and realm. You can meet other players either through a fan site or by finding them in that crowded hall and invite them to a "perfect" realm. My pirates are all maxed, but you can find people to duel if you look and chat with them. If some annoying person follows and continues to join in your duels unwanted, you can befriend the desired pirate and chat privately, then move to a realm undisclosed to the interloper.

Ensign
Feb 08, 2014
Row4n412 on Mar 7, 2014 wrote:
Right now there is no way for KI to reserve a PvP duel for you like there is in Wiz101. But you can find someone to play in a duel by pre-arranging the duel and realm. You can meet other players either through a fan site or by finding them in that crowded hall and invite them to a "perfect" realm. My pirates are all maxed, but you can find people to duel if you look and chat with them. If some annoying person follows and continues to join in your duels unwanted, you can befriend the desired pirate and chat privately, then move to a realm undisclosed to the interloper.
I get what you mean but I did not mean for pvp. I only said if the realms were more even people complaining about the high lvls are destroying low lvls that it doesn't give a good match is what i'm talking about. The waiting part will be solved due to more people not hogging the brawlin hall.