Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

More Companion promotions?

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Apr 01, 2013
So anyways, I know many people have been asking, but-

When are our companions going to get new promotions? Do you have any suggestions? Here's my ideas!

Old Scratch-Lich King, Obtained at Lvl 64. Dons a black cloak and hood adorned with crew-colored briar markings on them. He also has a green Malistaire staff.

Don Pelayo Catallo-Monquistador Commander, Obtained at level 51. Now looks similar to El Nebuloso.

Christobal Jimenez-Elite Crossbowman, Obtained at level 51. Now has more armor and has a larger bow with a more powerful arrow.

Bill Peacock-Peacock Hero, Obtained at level 60. Now wears a small bowler hat.

Henare Tane-Water Mole Cannoneer. He has a wooden cannon instead of a slingshot, and has improved clothing.

Thunder Hoof-Bison Warlord. Has four horns on his wolf hat and now wears crew-colored armor.

Do you have any ideas, fellow players?

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
Mark Laveer on May 22, 2013 wrote:
So anyways, I know many people have been asking, but-

When are our companions going to get new promotions? Do you have any suggestions? Here's my ideas!

Old Scratch-Lich King, Obtained at Lvl 64. Dons a black cloak and hood adorned with crew-colored briar markings on them. He also has a green Malistaire staff.

Don Pelayo Catallo-Monquistador Commander, Obtained at level 51. Now looks similar to El Nebuloso.

Christobal Jimenez-Elite Crossbowman, Obtained at level 51. Now has more armor and has a larger bow with a more powerful arrow.

Bill Peacock-Peacock Hero, Obtained at level 60. Now wears a small bowler hat.

Henare Tane-Water Mole Cannoneer. He has a wooden cannon instead of a slingshot, and has improved clothing.

Thunder Hoof-Bison Warlord. Has four horns on his wolf hat and now wears crew-colored armor.

Do you have any ideas, fellow players?
I believe Bill Peacock already has a promo thing. His wife, Jane, gets the promo quest while Bill gets upgraded for gold.

But I would indeed love to know if there's gonna be some more promotions for El Toro and Subodai (or first quest companions in general). El Toro and Subodai are both my favorite companion in the game and I would love to see what lvl Subodai can hit that's greater than a Khan!