Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

More Bonus Crown Sales

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 26, 2010
Just a little feed back for y'all: My favorite sale that you guys do is the one where you get bonus crowns the bigger the block you buy, everytime it comes around I always make sure to buy some. My only problem is, however, that I hardly ever see it you do the the cheap sale on the 60,000 crown block all the time though. My suggestion is that you should bring the other crown sale around more often. Just a thought. :)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Bloody Eric on Apr 4, 2014 wrote:
Just a little feed back for y'all: My favorite sale that you guys do is the one where you get bonus crowns the bigger the block you buy, everytime it comes around I always make sure to buy some. My only problem is, however, that I hardly ever see it you do the the cheap sale on the 60,000 crown block all the time though. My suggestion is that you should bring the other crown sale around more often. Just a thought. :)
Hey Eric, welcome to the message boards . They must have been reading your mind. Right after I saw the Throwback Thursday Sale I needed crowns too and hesitated because there was no sale. I checked back a bit later and Voila, the sale was there They really seem to be looking out for what we need to get the goods. Thanks KingsIsle.