Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Moo Manchu Drops

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
I know people have complained but I'm complaining again. The good drops are too low for how long that dungeon takes to complete in it's... completion. I spend hours a day to get through that dungeon once. I've been at that dungeon for over a month now and I've only gotten a ring, an amulet, and a totem. Those are good, but they're only so useful. I like the hidden, poison, and especially the extra assassins, but I keep getting lots of them. They become useless. I've received NO Moo Manchu equipment, staves, or even nefarious equipment. I understand that these drops should be hard to get, but there comes a point when it's just tedious busy work. Also, I'm too young to have open chat(that's all I'm saying about how old I am), so I'm not old enough to go spending as many crowns as I want on the second chance chest(or whatever they're called). On my latest run, I spent about 3-4 hours and got some equipment I can't equip, level 55 totem, and from Moo himself, a Cook Pot. I'm not asking to get equipment every run, but make the chances of getting the good equipment a little better. 5% is all I need.

Fearless Dolan Grant lvl65

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
I got a juniper tree from Moo. Don't understand how he carried that thing into battle but it was interesting to say the least. The things are rare because if everybody got it they would be nothing special really. The equipment may look strong but the pieces come with a lot of tradeoff.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Petty Officer
Jul 18, 2012
I see you are frustrated but the Moo Manchu drop rate is low for a reason. Nefarious Equipment, Moo Manchu Equipment, Scrip, and countless other items MUST be worked for. Certain items cant just be bought with gold or crowns, that makes them worth nothing but a type of currency. It takes time to get items like that but you have to stay patient.

-Stormy Oliver Zabra Level 65

PS: Congrats on Max Level, that's not easy to do with menu chat (so I hear)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Actually, Ratbeard has explained that the Nef-5 have the best drops in the game or even the Tower! Each of the 5 have their own drops, anyway I believe he said it was like a one in five chance to get the special drops from the 5. I'm going to have to check the past posts to find this.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 05, 2015
Moo and nefarious gear is very good a even though the dungeon is long the drop rates are appropriate. You have to work for it.