Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Mojo Potion Increase

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 14, 2009
I am not sure if anyone else has suggested this, but if not could you please increase the mojo wisps occurrences and place them on land so you don't have to go back to see each time you need to fill the bottles. It seems to be very difficult to find the blue wisps at land and often I have to travel far to find them or constantly switching realms. It can take me over an 1/2 hour to refill the bottle, which is way too long. By the time I fill the bottles I no longer feel like playing and my playing time is extremely limited. I am not certain if anyone one else is experiencing this, but I am sure they are if I am.

Thank you.

Ensign
Dec 23, 2009
brightlightpirate on Jun 1, 2013 wrote:
I am not sure if anyone else has suggested this, but if not could you please increase the mojo wisps occurrences and place them on land so you don't have to go back to see each time you need to fill the bottles. It seems to be very difficult to find the blue wisps at land and often I have to travel far to find them or constantly switching realms. It can take me over an 1/2 hour to refill the bottle, which is way too long. By the time I fill the bottles I no longer feel like playing and my playing time is extremely limited. I am not certain if anyone one else is experiencing this, but I am sure they are if I am.

Thank you.
Just play the mini games if it really takes an hour to fill the bottles by yum fruit.