Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Mojo and Mustaches

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
May 25, 2012
A couple of things I've noticed while playing my Privateer:

1. Eep Opp Ork Ah-Ah has both Mojo Echo and Mojo rising, however Mojo Rising will not occur when he defeats an enemy with a Mojo Echo attack (whereas Double Tap or Blade Storm will happen from a Burst Fire or Relentless attack). This has proven not to be an isolated incident for Eep and happens every time. The opposite will happen though - he will Mojo Echo after using Mojo Rising.

2. The left side of Black Angus's mustache appears to be half the size it should be, and as a result is also partially inside his face.

Canny Matthew Tolliver, lvl 50
Able Caleb Tolliver, lvl 40

Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
Canny Matthew Toll... on Mar 10, 2013 wrote:
A couple of things I've noticed while playing my Privateer:

1. Eep Opp Ork Ah-Ah has both Mojo Echo and Mojo rising, however Mojo Rising will not occur when he defeats an enemy with a Mojo Echo attack (whereas Double Tap or Blade Storm will happen from a Burst Fire or Relentless attack). This has proven not to be an isolated incident for Eep and happens every time. The opposite will happen though - he will Mojo Echo after using Mojo Rising.

2. The left side of Black Angus's mustache appears to be half the size it should be, and as a result is also partially inside his face.

Canny Matthew Tolliver, lvl 50
Able Caleb Tolliver, lvl 40
I like mustaches

Corrupt griffin deverux