Missing puppet show

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
May 22, 2011
I noticed yesterday that I only had 4 out of 5 of my puppet shows. I was waiting to help my sisters with the valley of the golden monkey when I decided to watch my newest puppet show, it was the one after el dorado and marco pollo's map, i never caught it's name, it's the one where you learn about kane, deacon, and the whole armada. I'm not even sure if it was ever there. can i please have some help.

First Mate
Jan 17, 2012
It seems you have to complete the quest that presents the puppet show before you can go back and view it.

I wanted to do the same with the story of Napoleguin told by Catbeard only to find it not there. Once I had completed the initial quests for it, though, they appeared.

Petty Officer
May 22, 2011
Max DeGroot on Dec 11, 2012 wrote:
It seems you have to complete the quest that presents the puppet show before you can go back and view it.

I wanted to do the same with the story of Napoleguin told by Catbeard only to find it not there. Once I had completed the initial quests for it, though, they appeared.
thanks, now all i got to do is beat up some wharf rats .

First Mate
Jan 17, 2012
NUUUU!!!! Not the cute pudgy wharf rats! NUUUUU!!!

Petty Officer
May 22, 2011
Max DeGroot on Dec 13, 2012 wrote:
NUUUU!!!! Not the cute pudgy wharf rats! NUUUUU!!!
I actually found a ship where most of them were that, then there was one girl. It was odd. Then it happened againg, but this time there were two girls.