Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Menu apology for getting pulled into fight

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I was collecting crockagators and I passed an active fight and tried to initiate one of my own but instead I was pulled backwards into the fight I had just passed. My error I realize, I wasn't sure enough of the needed distance, I just aimed at roaming crocks that were disappearing nearby. The person was menu chat only and I realized that there is no 'sorry' in battle menu chat let alone 'sorry I got pulled in'. The closest I could get to it was 'Oh No' and by then several steps had happened and he would have no idea what my 'Oh No' was for. There was no way for me to apologize for my rude joining of his battle. Will you please put in a way for us to atone for an unintentional faux pas? Thank you

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Not a bad idea. I always feel embarrassed when I accidentally blunder into someone else's fight.