Follow important game updates on Twitter @Pirate101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

Maybe clans?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 13, 2013
24
This idea probably won't ever get into the game but I'll just explain what I mean so I don't waste your time.

Having a clan system would be awesome; here are some features of it:

1.Keep track of clan mates who are on and offline.
2.Make events (tournaments, arena matches, gauntlet, etc.)
3.Make a clan name, make a image (or put the image as your pirate's flag), write a description.
4.A clan house where you can separate areas to different ranks of players.
5.Make levels of ranks and rename the ranks to fit your clan's theme
6.Clan leader board for ranked score (aka like win/loss ratio, arena rank, and score that ranks your rank such as: (16) brawler
Some of the requirements to join/make a clan:

To join, you must be at least level 3.
To make a clan, you must either be a member, or have your pirate be at least level 50.

Having to create a party, organize Skype groups, get all your friends together in the same place can be frustrating. If we have clans, we can do all of 1-6 in a clan and put a real sense of management into the game, so that management is not hogged by companion skills, traits and powers, and trying to manage a tournament with random people you find in Avery's court by they won't listen to you and go on with their lives and you feel ignored, lonely, and sad. So if you have any suggestions for a clan feature, comment it and hopefully Kingsisle will see this and think about it for a moment and maybe, JUST MAYBE, they will add it.

Hardy Portia Zest lvl 68 (completed the game)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
9729
Hardy Portia Zest on Dec 14, 2016 wrote:
This idea probably won't ever get into the game but I'll just explain what I mean so I don't waste your time.

Having a clan system would be awesome; here are some features of it:

1.Keep track of clan mates who are on and offline.
2.Make events (tournaments, arena matches, gauntlet, etc.)
3.Make a clan name, make a image (or put the image as your pirate's flag), write a description.
4.A clan house where you can separate areas to different ranks of players.
5.Make levels of ranks and rename the ranks to fit your clan's theme
6.Clan leader board for ranked score (aka like win/loss ratio, arena rank, and score that ranks your rank such as: (16) brawler
Some of the requirements to join/make a clan:

To join, you must be at least level 3.
To make a clan, you must either be a member, or have your pirate be at least level 50.

Having to create a party, organize Skype groups, get all your friends together in the same place can be frustrating. If we have clans, we can do all of 1-6 in a clan and put a real sense of management into the game, so that management is not hogged by companion skills, traits and powers, and trying to manage a tournament with random people you find in Avery's court by they won't listen to you and go on with their lives and you feel ignored, lonely, and sad. So if you have any suggestions for a clan feature, comment it and hopefully Kingsisle will see this and think about it for a moment and maybe, JUST MAYBE, they will add it.

Hardy Portia Zest lvl 68 (completed the game)
Can't you do all that through Central?

Lieutenant
Aug 17, 2014
122
Ensign
Apr 13, 2013
24
anecorbie on Dec 14, 2016 wrote:
Can't you do all that through Central?
Pirate 101 Central is a wiki, not a clan page.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
9729
Hardy Portia Zest on Dec 20, 2016 wrote:
Pirate 101 Central is a wiki, not a clan page.
Those using Central use it to plan events, get together with friends and plan farming - everything you were asking in your post.

Ensign
Jan 14, 2014
26
There are lots of people who created clans in W101 and P101, as Central forum groups there's just not a system in-game that says you're in one and with features like clan-chat only, a Clan Window, etc, like you see on other MMOs.

Ensign
Apr 13, 2013
24
Ricardo6802 on Dec 21, 2016 wrote:
There are lots of people who created clans in W101 and P101, as Central forum groups there's just not a system in-game that says you're in one and with features like clan-chat only, a Clan Window, etc, like you see on other MMOs.
Exactly. I don't want a page I have to go to every five min to check whats going on. I want an in-game function that allows us to make our own clans, join others clans, and more with just a click of a button. Plus, many people don't have a central account because we don't have much time for it.

Lieutenant
Jan 20, 2013
113
I'm familiar with what you're getting at, and I think it could be a really cool feature. However (and I could be mistaken), I had thought that KingsIsle mentioned that they didn't intend to put clans/guilds into Wizard101 or Pirate101?

~Virtuous Vanessa

Once a super fan, now a KingsIsle QA Tester! I squash bugs.
~
_~ )_)_~
)_))_))_)
_!__!__!_
\______t/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2012
96
Vanessa Mythdust on Jan 7, 2017 wrote:
I'm familiar with what you're getting at, and I think it could be a really cool feature. However (and I could be mistaken), I had thought that KingsIsle mentioned that they didn't intend to put clans/guilds into Wizard101 or Pirate101?

~Virtuous Vanessa
if they did say that, i have to admit thats one of the worst ideas i've ever heard for an mmo.