Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

marking locations

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 06, 2009
i was thinking since there is space in the right bottom corner, maybe we could buy more slots to mark more locations. it gets on my nerves how i mark a place in monquista then i have to got to the bazaar and it binds me to the life fountain in averys court. i would have liked to mark both locations monquista and the bazaar. so i could teleport to both without binding to a life fountain. that way technically i can go to a life fountain i want mark a place in the skyway and go to the bazaar. who likes this idea post yar!

-clever amber vane (swashbuckler)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Is it such a problem that after you return to the place you marked, you can't seek out the nearest life fountain? In Monquista there's quite a few, so there should be no problem there. Other places are larger and would require travel on foot or mount to re-bind to the area's life fountain. But I think it's worth the trouble to re-bind, because in the event of a defeat; there you are in SI and have to sail back to wherever you were or use the transportalator.

Ensign
Nov 06, 2009
im just thinking it would be nice to be able to mark more spots all across the spiral. different skyways dfifferent worlds. so if you have a quest or something were you travel long distances back and forth wouldnt it be nice?