Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Marking

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 12, 2010
Hello. I'd like to start off this message by first saying thank you KI for Wiz101 and Pirate101. My husband and I have subscriptions for both games and we love them.
My idea for Pirate 101 is for the players to be able to mark their location like we can in Wiz 101. It would make getting back to where we were a lot easier. I know that we do have the return icon when we jump to Skull Island from, say, Haunted Skyway. But if we have to do something in Puerto Rico before going back to Haunted Skyway, we have to fly and/or pay.
I don't know if this has been suggested or not but I just thought I'd throw the idea out there.
Thank you for always listening and considering our suggestions.

Fallon Silver 45 witch doctor

Bosun
Jan 02, 2012
Welcome to the message Boards! This request for a wizard-like mark is as old as the game. I think I suggested it in beta. From this month's newsletter sneak peek, it looks like our request will be granted soon

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
pleasantgirl on Jan 30, 2014 wrote:
Hello. I'd like to start off this message by first saying thank you KI for Wiz101 and Pirate101. My husband and I have subscriptions for both games and we love them.
My idea for Pirate 101 is for the players to be able to mark their location like we can in Wiz 101. It would make getting back to where we were a lot easier. I know that we do have the return icon when we jump to Skull Island from, say, Haunted Skyway. But if we have to do something in Puerto Rico before going back to Haunted Skyway, we have to fly and/or pay.
I don't know if this has been suggested or not but I just thought I'd throw the idea out there.
Thank you for always listening and considering our suggestions.

Fallon Silver 45 witch doctor
Welcome to the message board pirate family, pleasantgirl! It is a great place to come to for so many great tips, report bugs or problems, find some great entertainment and to get info and help from fellow pirates and the amazing Kingsisle crew. There's a whole lot of wonderful people on the boards and we are glad to have you join us.

First Mate
May 01, 2012
If you are using the Skull Button in the lower left to get to Skull Island, you should notice that it changes to a Sword when you arrive at Skull Island. This Sword Button will allow you to return to where you came from as long as you stay in Avery's Court, most of Skull Island, or Skull Island docks. Don't enter any areas continuing the story except the shops, Avery's Office, and, I think, the Water Mole Village as this will change the Sword back to the Skull and then you have to get back to where you were the hard way (ship or transportalator) unless you have a friend back where you were that you could teleport to. This isn't a true way of marking your place but it is close. Of course, this only works for Skull Island but since that is where I need to go most of the time, it does help.

First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
Based on the hints being provided for the upcoming content update, this request may very well be one of the scheduled updates. One of the screenshots has a red marker that glows very similar to the marker in Wizard101. I guess we will just see!