Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

maps

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Feb 24, 2012
KI, could you please mark the maps of all the areas with at least the bosses. without quest arrows, trying to farm these areas is a nightmare.

forums will talk about bosses that drop pets, equipment, gold etc, however, it is a nightmare to find them without them on the map, searching the skyways, islands and the like is so time consuming and frustrating it makes me want to scream

thanks for listening
ugly hope leech

Ensign
Mar 02, 2009
canuckess on Dec 12, 2012 wrote:
KI, could you please mark the maps of all the areas with at least the bosses. without quest arrows, trying to farm these areas is a nightmare.

forums will talk about bosses that drop pets, equipment, gold etc, however, it is a nightmare to find them without them on the map, searching the skyways, islands and the like is so time consuming and frustrating it makes me want to scream

thanks for listening
ugly hope leech
I agree. Looking for bosses can be a real pain. I like how they did the maps in Wizard 101 where there are pictures of the bosses on the maps marking their location. It would certainly make it easier for the kids in the family to find the bosses on their own after having defeated them. The maps kind of confuse me in this game. I don't know how kids are expected to remember where all the bosses are located.

Petty Officer
Feb 24, 2012
yea i agree

it would help if while on the sky way, the docks named could include the land within, so confusing to find the land that coincides with it

then, after leaving the dock, the map would include bosses within

just a thought