Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Make your own world contest

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 06, 2012
So, Everyone wants a new world. So, There could be an idea contest.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
This is Indigo Ring's chance to develop that "Lost World of the Werebutterfly Go-Go Dancers". Either that or some crazy simian-ape world where he can surrounded by Orangutangs, monkeys and lemurs, oh my!

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
anecorbie on Dec 28, 2015 wrote:
This is Indigo Ring's chance to develop that "Lost World of the Werebutterfly Go-Go Dancers". Either that or some crazy simian-ape world where he can surrounded by Orangutangs, monkeys and lemurs, oh my!
XD That's way too funny

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2015
There should be a jungle world with a cannibalistic society (name ably spiders) and has a pegan temple dungeon with alot of cursed gold and jewels in it.and a nice twist would be the played can't resist temptation and takes the gold and is cursed and spends the rest of the realm goes through a series of questionable tasks to be uncursed.with questionable meaning not good but you have to do them to be relieved of it. Sort of like pirates of the caribbean curse of the black pearl. The world should be called something like elnui which is jungle backwards with some changed spelling because elgnuj is a bit hard to say and unfluent.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
anecorbie on Dec 28, 2015 wrote:
Oh, geez, anecorbie, don't give him ideas!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Fiorenza Rosanante... on Jan 9, 2016 wrote:
Oh, geez, anecorbie, don't give him ideas!
Does he really need anyone's help for ideas? I would like to see "The Lost World....." And if he doesn't want to do it, maybe I will! ( but only with his ok. )

Petty Officer
May 13, 2010
I think at some point we should have a space themed world with aliens. Also, for P101 there is not a lot of underwater worlds. We have the sharks, flying fish, and shrimp but they are all above water. We do have the moment in the lake for MooShu but it's very brief. It would be cool to go underwater like W101. My son also thinks a cloud based world, where you actually get to meet the gods of Aquila would be fun to visit as well.

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
Pirate101 fan on Jan 9, 2016 wrote:
There should be a jungle world with a cannibalistic society (name ably spiders) and has a pegan temple dungeon with alot of cursed gold and jewels in it.and a nice twist would be the played can't resist temptation and takes the gold and is cursed and spends the rest of the realm goes through a series of questionable tasks to be uncursed.with questionable meaning not good but you have to do them to be relieved of it. Sort of like pirates of the caribbean curse of the black pearl. The world should be called something like elnui which is jungle backwards with some changed spelling because elgnuj is a bit hard to say and unfluent.
One of the quests should be called " Jungle fury "

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
1 Pirate Dad on Jan 10, 2016 wrote:
I think at some point we should have a space themed world with aliens. Also, for P101 there is not a lot of underwater worlds. We have the sharks, flying fish, and shrimp but they are all above water. We do have the moment in the lake for MooShu but it's very brief. It would be cool to go underwater like W101. My son also thinks a cloud based world, where you actually get to meet the gods of Aquila would be fun to visit as well.
If you wish I can point you to a quest in Aquila which gives you the opportunity to meet and greet the gods and learn more about the game

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Here is one idea,if I make my own world of the spiral it would be name Zazabaluza.

Zazabaluza is a world unlike any other in the spiral.It's located at the very edge of the spiral,where wizards,pirates and other explorers come to travel to see it's great wonders.It's a world inhabited with little green beginnings called, Zazabans.A creature that look like aliens with large eyes,large head and thin small bodies.Like the one in early modern movies ( late 1940's-early 1980's ). It's a mixture of Starwar like theams and Jetson like themes, to give it's outer space like feeling. This world have a sky filled with stars, nebulae, planets and shooting stars.It's topography ( landscape ), have carters, red sands, tall mountains, a jungle, and an ocean. Like a future concept of the moon how it look if space colony is real,an early concept of Venus when it was thought to be a jungle world and an early concept of mars when it was thought to be inhabited by channel builders in the planet.

That's my own world of the spiral an alien theamed world.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Libertalia ( based on the pirate kingdom historically based on the Island of Madagascar ).
Libertalia is run by an old rival to Captain Avery - William Davis ( human ) he is the "King" of Libertalia. The Obsidian Mines of Oryx lie within his territory and he was supported by the old Monquistan regime. In fact this is where King Ferdinand and Queen Isadora fled after Gortez won the throne. They have a miniature court in exile in Libertalia. They are plotting to regain the throne and specifically revenge against a certain pirate.
Captain or King Davis is tolerating their presence for the moment, but if he can get the similar concessions that he had with Ferdinand from Gortez, he will betray them to Gortez.
The native population ( Lemurs ) is currently being oppressed by King Davis and his crew with the soldiers still loyal to Ferdinand ( similar to the way the manders were enslaved by the kroks in W101. )
His supporters:
Izzy Hands - a Wharf Rat Rake
Ned Bunch - a Gorilla
Old Leatherneck - a Turtle
Mousehunter - a Bison ( female )
Swami Gondawana - Tiger
There is a resistance movement, but its very weak at the moment, it consists of escaped prisoners from the mine and a few brave lemurs.
Perhaps Avery sends us to see if Davis is willing to join forces with him against the Armada, and we find out the real situation in Libertalia and take matters into our own hands. With certain predictable results.

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
anecorbie on Jan 15, 2016 wrote:
Libertalia ( based on the pirate kingdom historically based on the Island of Madagascar ).
Libertalia is run by an old rival to Captain Avery - William Davis ( human ) he is the "King" of Libertalia. The Obsidian Mines of Oryx lie within his territory and he was supported by the old Monquistan regime. In fact this is where King Ferdinand and Queen Isadora fled after Gortez won the throne. They have a miniature court in exile in Libertalia. They are plotting to regain the throne and specifically revenge against a certain pirate.
Captain or King Davis is tolerating their presence for the moment, but if he can get the similar concessions that he had with Ferdinand from Gortez, he will betray them to Gortez.
The native population ( Lemurs ) is currently being oppressed by King Davis and his crew with the soldiers still loyal to Ferdinand ( similar to the way the manders were enslaved by the kroks in W101. )
His supporters:
Ned Bunch - a Gorilla
Swami Gondawana - Tiger
There is a resistance movement, but its very weak at the moment, it consists of escaped prisoners from the mine and a few brave lemurs.
Perhaps Avery sends us to see if Davis is willing to join forces with him against the Armada, and we find out the real situation in Libertalia and take matters into our own hands. With certain predictable results.
Good idea. But I do not want to fight a turtle :(

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
very intrigueing.. i'll jump on bandwagon here too.. but not just yet.. like to hear more of yall's ideas.. since mine can get a bit.. um.. verbose XD
stormy jen silver

Lieutenant
May 26, 2013
anecorbie on Jan 15, 2016 wrote:
His supporters:
Ned Bunch - a Gorilla
Swami Gondawana - Tiger
I'm pretty sure Orryx is in Monquista, but otherwise I love this idea

Petty Officer
Sep 02, 2015
Ahoy pirates!
I was thinking that we could implement Celestia into the game! Personally a favorite world in Wizard, so it would be amazing to have it in Pirate101. I'd be excited to see the additions of worlds such as Darkmoor and Krokotopia. We could also do a world with only undead creatures, that would be new. And the companions you receive there are undead. You know how in Mooshu and MQ there are skyways leading out of Hamamitsu and Tierra Primata? We could name those and that could be part of the storyline.
Sly Fergus lvl 65
Clever Fergus Hawkins lvl 10

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
1 Pirate Dad on Jan 10, 2016 wrote:
I'm pretty sure celestia is underwater. (Even though it isn't in the game)