Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Make The Dragoon Auto Cannon Sitchable

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 27, 2010
Hello it's me again and I just wanted to say why isn't the dragoon auto cannon stichable I've been wanting to stich the auto cannon because it's my favorite weapon but sadly I can't stich it to anything I really hope someone here agrees with me in the hope for them to make it stichable.

Lieutenant
Mar 27, 2014
it should be stichable. I stiched the haywire cannon with my snow cannon so I don't see why the normal cannon is non-stitchable.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
It's unstitchable because it has an unique power card.

Community Leader
Any weapons with unique attack cards that require unique animations (Phrygian Frostlock, all Nefarious 5 weapons, all Staffs of Power, etc) are non-stitchable. While I agree that it'd be nice to be able to stitch the look of these unstitchable weapons to the stats of a stitchable weapon (e.g. Haywire Thunder Rifle's stats to the Phrygian Frostlock's look), KI has decided not to allow that. However, your situation of wanting to stitch the stats of an unstitchable weapon to the look of another weapon is not doable, and rightfully so. The Autocannon has an exclusive attack card that requires a unique animation. Having to put an extra unique attack animation on every single gun in game to accommodate for that weapon's unique attack would necessitate too much coding.

Writer, Editor, Administrator, and Pirate PvP guy at FinalBastion

Check us out for all things Pirate101 and Wizard101 PvE/PvP

Lieutenant
Mar 27, 2014
anecorbie on Aug 21, 2017 wrote:
It's unstitchable because it has an unique power card.
the Haywire Cannon and Dragoon Cannon are the same thing (aside from a 1 range and 40 damage) but if one can be stiched then they both can.