Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

make clara a name choice!

AuthorMessage
Captain
Apr 24, 2016
hi my fellow pirates! *sips bottle of yum* I have a request of you, kingsisle- make the name "clara" a name choice! also impossible if that's not one already! please? I wanted to make a character in p101 named clara Oswald when I saw Oswald was possible, but apparently, clara wasn't a name choice. please kingsisle? I would be happy! also smith should be a last name, and Martha a first name. anyways, please make clara a name you can pick from! I would be so grateful. thanks!

anyone else agree with me?

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Totally get where yer coming from. Dr Martha Jones is still one of my favourite companions.

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
Captain
Apr 24, 2016
CdeWinter on Aug 10, 2017 wrote:
Totally get where yer coming from. Dr Martha Jones is still one of my favourite companions.
awesome! I am glad I am not the only doctor who nerd on the boards! Martha jones is my third favorite companion, (the first being rose tyler, the second being donna noble, and the fourth one being clara Oswald) I haven't seen any old who episodes, so the old companions I don't have a favorite of.