Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Main vs Side quests - how to Identify

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 19, 2011
Can there be something to show us (in quest log) which of the quests we have picked up are mainline, and which are side line?

Ensign
Nov 04, 2010
You can tell which are main and side by how long a quest lasts. Besides, it's not that hard to keep track of quests. Just look at what quests you have.

Clever Cole,"The Perfectionist."

Petty Officer
Nov 28, 2008
When you first log on, I believe the update refreshes you on where your at in the main story line. You can also look at the rewards. Main story line almost always gives large amounts of exps. The side ones give practice points, companion points and companions etc.

Ensign
Aug 11, 2010
cps2001 on Nov 10, 2012 wrote:
You can tell which are main and side by how long a quest lasts. Besides, it's not that hard to keep track of quests. Just look at what quests you have.

Clever Cole,"The Perfectionist."
every time you log on your main quest comes up not your side quest

Ensign
Feb 22, 2009
For all of you being smart to his original question I have this to say... I too would like a small indicator. I don't think it's too much to ask for a small legend icon that determines whether it is a main quest or side quest. Yes, we can easily track them by hitting Q, but that's not what he is asking.

Petty Officer
Jan 09, 2010
Would also be nice to see the (suggested) level of each quest somewhere. Recently I found that I completed a lot of side quests (with level 27/28 mobs) before I did some other older (level 18/19) quests. Would had been more fun if I did them in order, the first lot wouldn’t had been so hard and the others not so easy J

Not a major problem by any means, but would be nice to see some indication.

Ensign
Aug 19, 2011
ty for replies, it would be useful to have a tab for mainline, and a seperat tab for sides. or just an indicator on each quest to identify it.

It isnt easy to know which are which.