Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Love the new mounts

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Great Job KI team on the new mounts. I have only purchased the bike and I LOVE It. It is so fun and just a blast to experiment with. The hammerhead is really awesome looking too and it will be in my backpack soon. I am having so much fun with all the new stuff and I just wanted to say thank you for all your hard work. It is truly appreciated.

Bosun
May 06, 2009
Chrissy Th'Blesser on May 24, 2013 wrote:
Great Job KI team on the new mounts. I have only purchased the bike and I LOVE It. It is so fun and just a blast to experiment with. The hammerhead is really awesome looking too and it will be in my backpack soon. I am having so much fun with all the new stuff and I just wanted to say thank you for all your hard work. It is truly appreciated.
A thumbs up and a mug o' Yum to that notion! I love the two mounts! They're so well done. The copper and brass on the Pennyfarthing is awesome! Really keeps the steampunk design of Marleybone. The Hammerhead mount is something I'd been dreading...to not get eaten by! Haven't you seen it's teeth! Oh, I love it ever so much. I'd been waiting on it's release for awhile now. Very cool! It's even on the new change pages where Gandry's steering it. Now that's a way to live forever! Honestly, very well done mounts. Now I just need to wait on a Storm Shark mount lol

Lieutenant
Feb 01, 2011
Agreed...both are awesome, but I only have the pennyfarthing so far...I had fun just riding it around Skull Island!