Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Lots of ideas

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Mar 11, 2011
So here are my ideas i will add more in later posts Feel free to add to them and stuff

Companion ideas

Who has wanted someone like morgan lafitte? i have!

Raccoon Swashbuckler

Bears!
Black bear swashbuckler
Grizzly bear Buccaneer
Polar bear Privateer Or polar bear musketeer
Troggy witchdoctor
Turtle buccaneer
Wolf buccaneer (like the ones in grizzleheim)

New House
something like flotsam with a bunch of boats connected together i would definitely buy it

More ideas will come later (If i think of any more)

Thrifty Tristan Thatcher Level 37 Swashbuckler

Petty Officer
Mar 11, 2011
More ideas!

Companion

Panda bear witchdoctor or Panda bear musketeer
Troggy hunter
Troggy warrior
Mummy (Like the ones in scurvy dog hideout in those tunnels)
Zadok (From xol akmul)
Skeletal mooshu warrior (My friend thought of this one)
Skeletal troggy Warrior (something i randomly thought of)
Zombie/undead Rat swashbuckler

Hoard pack
Kittens hoard pack It has 2-3 maybe more kitten/cat pets and 2-3 (Maybe more) cat companions and some cat gear/housing items

Undead hoard pack It has undead gear and housing items and some pets/companions that are undead (Maybe the skeletal mooshu warrior skeletal troggy warrior and zombie/undead rat swashbuckler could be in this pack as companions)

Pets

Skeletal ostrich (morph a spiny serpent with an ostrich? or could get it in undead hoard pack as a uncommon-rare chance)

Bundle

The Storm bundle (39$)
House: its a mansion with areas outside for plants and decorations but the island it sits on is in the middle of a tornado (The ones where you fight people with unsinkable ships i forgot what they are called)
Companion: Frog witchdoctor (Couldn't think of anything else)
Gear: I Dont know
Boat: i dont know
5,000 Crowns or 1 month membership

i dont have anymore ideas at the moment

Thrifty Tristan thatcher Level 42 Swashbuckler

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
All very excellent Ideas, Thrifty Tristan Thatcher! You'll be glad to know that a Troggy witchdocter is available in the Crown Shop. He's called Eep Oop Ork Ahah, and you unlock him by fighting him 25 times. He's on the Isle of Doom, the dark jungle, and his dungeon is called Scrafice Cave.

Petty Officer
Mar 11, 2011
Yes i know about him but i was thinking about maybe something different a none chief one

More ideas
Companion

Treant
Aztecosaur blood lord
Rabbit swashbuckler (Like one-eyed jack but with both eyes and maybe looks different)
Redcoat (Like the ones in fort elena i would love one of these)

World (My first idea for a world)

Something with cats in it it would be like marleybone but with cats and more different i cant think of a name for it Probably would be a side world.

Petty Officer
Mar 11, 2011
More (Well not a lot)

Companion

Blue oni
Lagooney
Amber Horde Crossbowman
Obsidian oni

Time to think of more...

Petty Officer
Mar 11, 2011
And more ideas

House

a mooshu house just a big island with a couple of those mooshu towers and maybe a smaller one with just one tower

The big one could cost 80000 gold and the small one 50000/40000

Companions

Radical cat
Radical dog
Radical fox
Red fox
Cat smuggler
War golem
Browncoat soldier
Drowned zombie
Red claw gunner
Red claw thug
Banditoad soldier

Ensign
Oct 18, 2013
Wow.

I did not expect that many ideas. But I think they're awesome ! I like the rabbit swashbuckler a lot. If Kingsisle ever runs out of ideas, they just might look at this post.

Petty Officer
Mar 11, 2011
Awesome Thomas on Jun 12, 2014 wrote:
Wow.

I did not expect that many ideas. But I think they're awesome ! I like the rabbit swashbuckler a lot. If Kingsisle ever runs out of ideas, they just might look at this post.
Thanks!

and here comes more ideas

Companion

Rusty colossus
Laestrygonean warrior
Manticore
Colossus
Quicksilver Colossus
Eagle shade
Skeleton Hoplite
Christmas skeleton (His bones could be made of candy canes? and his sword made of candy canes)
Eagle spartan ghost
Harpy
Raven
Minotaur
Legionnaire shade
Evil Spirit
Dragon
Possessed Sammorai bushi
Terracotta Warrior
Ninja pig assassin
Ronin ghost
Tengu Sorcerer
Kraken
Yakooza pugilist
Poultrygeist
Poultrygeist
Shark Shaman

Pack:

The pack of dragons Or Pack of dragonspyre

Mounts: Drake (Like the one you ride to malistares dungeon in W101) Bone drake
Companion: Terrorwing or or Banshee or
Some scale/dragon type of gear and weapons Training points and dragonspyre themed housing dragon treasure

Other ideas:

Throwback Thursday like they have on W101? Maybe the mount and companion from the boochbeard bundle or possibly the ninja pig from the code in Marco pollos map in 2012? (They would cost a lot of crowns though mount 10000 crowns and companions 5,995 Crowns maybe more)

Petty Officer
Oct 11, 2012
lots of cool ideas for companions and worlds, I also could name a lot in that area but it seems you make wizards101 and pirates101 better by doing the same ideas from one of the games. Like now wizards get companions sometimes, you make worlds and quests from wizards101 original ideas into great worlds for pirate101. I think you should keep doing that because I love both games. Here are some ideas:
-Add team up in dungeons for p101 also
-make some more worlds in p101 from w101 like Avalon, zafaria, celestia or kroktopia
-maybe get some more characters from w101 into pirates like you did with the historian in cooper roost
-get some mounts in p101 that you can buy with gold, I know that would help A LOT of pirates :)
-here are some armada ideas just so you wont run out of armada bosses and be forced to end that story line
-phule can be the last boss for next world?
-get another family member of rook and deacon
-maybe even a twin brother of something of kane

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
JoseRed708 on Jun 17, 2014 wrote:
Thanks!

and here comes more ideas

Companion

Rusty colossus
Laestrygonean warrior
Manticore
Colossus
Quicksilver Colossus
Eagle shade
Skeleton Hoplite
Christmas skeleton (His bones could be made of candy canes? and his sword made of candy canes)
Eagle spartan ghost
Harpy
Raven
Minotaur
Legionnaire shade
Evil Spirit
Dragon
Possessed Sammorai bushi
Terracotta Warrior
Ninja pig assassin
Ronin ghost
Tengu Sorcerer
Kraken
Yakooza pugilist
Poultrygeist
Poultrygeist
Shark Shaman

Pack:

The pack of dragons Or Pack of dragonspyre

Mounts: Drake (Like the one you ride to malistares dungeon in W101) Bone drake
Companion: Terrorwing or or Banshee or
Some scale/dragon type of gear and weapons Training points and dragonspyre themed housing dragon treasure

Other ideas:

Throwback Thursday like they have on W101? Maybe the mount and companion from the boochbeard bundle or possibly the ninja pig from the code in Marco pollos map in 2012? (They would cost a lot of crowns though mount 10000 crowns and companions 5,995 Crowns maybe more)
About the shark witch doctor there is such thing you get it once you meet your trainer if your a witchdoctor

Petty Officer
Mar 11, 2011
witchdoctor daruis on Jun 19, 2014 wrote:
About the shark witch doctor there is such thing you get it once you meet your trainer if your a witchdoctor
i know that but i'm thinking maybe a counterpart Like sarah steel's lucy sterling or subodai's temujin maybe a counterpart for all the others to or some shark witchdoctor that is completely different

Petty Officer
Mar 11, 2011
More ideas

Companion

Fire elf
Gobbler
Prawn
Zombie Monquistador

Pack
The pack of mooshu

Companions: Storm koi Oni Spirit Inoshshi Bandit Club Spirit Inoshishi Bandit Bow spirit Samoorai Spirit Samoorai musketeer spirit Samoorai archer spirit Samoorai Student Cherry blossom treant Storm koi spirit

Mount: Ancient koi. Spirit shark. Koi

Training tomes

Treasure: (i have no idea)

Gear: (Have no idea again)

Petty Officer
Oct 11, 2012
O and I forgot to add this to my first post, and I know king isle has already heard this and it is eventually coming but rank pvp will be a HUGE thing for pirate101. Really that is the only reason why I am still playing for right now, to prepare fir when ranked pvp eventually starts. Some wizards once they reach their questing goals the only reason they still play is to pvp, pvp is awesome, once ranked starts there will be a huge increase in pirates playing.

Petty Officer
Mar 11, 2011
More ideas (Its been awhile)

Companion

Eagle centurion
The 2 guys if you enter achaea One has a purple cape and 2 swords (He looks big and more like a buccaneer so he would be ) And the guy hes talking to with a helmet a sword and a shield (He looks like a ) i dont know what the would be called Maybe eagle gladiators?
Eagle Harp player (Theres a bunch of female eagles around aquila playing harps maybe they could have a power that they play there harp and it heals the team in battle)
Diskylos (That orthrus in a cave in achaea)

Ensign
Dec 23, 2013
I was hoping some one would add this, I was thinking more undead companions, I know there are a few but how about we give it some more?

Uzek ga'ol- undead( a floating skull that has a tornado swirling from underneath him and he has all witchdoctor curses)

Glen the coo- (Has the buncaneers water shielding abilities)

One eye blind-(Has all the traps and bombs and eyepatches over both eyes)

One leg ed- ( has a peg leg and has all poison abilities, and his peg leg is like rat beards critical attack.)

Last life Luke-( not sure what he should look like but has rouse the troops or whatever it is called)

I hope they will take some of these into consideration, thank you for letting me post here

Lieutenant
Nov 04, 2012
what if at the very end when your at El Dorado you can have Boochbeard and Mr.Gandry as Companions along with your class teacher
for example:
Boochbeard: Pirate Capitan
Mr.Gandry: Monkey Pirate
Morgaine Lafite:Cat Swashbuckler
Mordekai: Shark Buccaneer
Ol'Fish Eye: Pelican Musketeer
Madame Vadima: Witchdoctor
The Commodore: Dog Privateer
and I was thinking of a new class with a whip (herders-Melee-Epics: Rodeo-Blade Storm, Punish-Cheap Shot, Sherrif's Rule- Relentless, Ambush-Rebel Boarders, Backsnap-Riposte, and Crook's Honor-Second Chance.
The teacher: Benson: Penguin Herder (rolled up Whip for symbol)

Lieutenant
Nov 04, 2012
also what if you could have the spirits of your parents as companions

Petty Officer
Mar 11, 2011
Refuge of none on Jul 2, 2014 wrote:
I was hoping some one would add this, I was thinking more undead companions, I know there are a few but how about we give it some more?

Uzek ga'ol- undead( a floating skull that has a tornado swirling from underneath him and he has all witchdoctor curses)

Glen the coo- (Has the buncaneers water shielding abilities)

One eye blind-(Has all the traps and bombs and eyepatches over both eyes)

One leg ed- ( has a peg leg and has all poison abilities, and his peg leg is like rat beards critical attack.)

Last life Luke-( not sure what he should look like but has rouse the troops or whatever it is called)

I hope they will take some of these into consideration, thank you for letting me post here
Ooh i really like those especially uzek Ga'ol one eye blind and last life luke

i have a couple more

Companion

Lulz
Sinister Dexter
Brohw
Spider

Ensign
Dec 23, 2013
I thank you for that it is not everyday I hear somebody say that

Ensign
Dec 23, 2013
If I may I have some more, now these are just off the top of my head

Calypso

Jungle fly- drains health

Cannoneer

Demon pig warlord

Mole scurries

That is all I thought of while writing this

Lieutenant
May 19, 2013
I have companion ideas
Ophidian warrior for all
Lion for (Pride leader lol)
Bunny for (Make it look all innocent and sweet but it's really a lethal weapon hi-ya!)
Duck that is duck dynasty themed for all lol
That's all

Lieutenant
May 19, 2013
Polaris1055 on Jul 2, 2014 wrote:
what if at the very end when your at El Dorado you can have Boochbeard and Mr.Gandry as Companions along with your class teacher
for example:
Boochbeard: Pirate Capitan
Mr.Gandry: Monkey Pirate
Morgaine Lafite:Cat Swashbuckler
Mordekai: Shark Buccaneer
Ol'Fish Eye: Pelican Musketeer
Madame Vadima: Witchdoctor
The Commodore: Dog Privateer
and I was thinking of a new class with a whip (herders-Melee-Epics: Rodeo-Blade Storm, Punish-Cheap Shot, Sherrif's Rule- Relentless, Ambush-Rebel Boarders, Backsnap-Riposte, and Crook's Honor-Second Chance.
The teacher: Benson: Penguin Herder (rolled up Whip for symbol)
Btw Morgan is a raccoon

Lieutenant
Nov 04, 2012
jesusfollower363 on Jul 5, 2014 wrote:
Btw Morgan is a raccoon
she is not believe it or not Raccoons eat mice Morgan's sister in arms is Sarah the Mouse Fencer and Cats only like to play with mice so they like mice I used to think so too don't judge by tail judge by instinct Cats are sneaky and quick on their feet that's what are all about raccoons are predators and hunter like Buccaneers in marleybone you battle someone by the last name of La Fite and he's a cat pirate and I think their related

Lieutenant
Nov 04, 2012
jesusfollower363 on Jul 5, 2014 wrote:
Btw Morgan is a raccoon
also I think it says cat in her rouges gallery interview

Petty Officer
Jul 06, 2010
Polaris1055 on Aug 26, 2014 wrote:
also I think it says cat in her rouges gallery interview
Maybe she's a cat disguised as a raccoon. Swashbucklers are sneaky like that. Or maybe a raccoon disguised as a cat disguised as a raccoon to lull us into a false sense of security. Or maybe she's a penguin (she does have a Polaris accent) disguised as a raccoon disguised as a cat disguised as a raccoon.