Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Location Tabs For The Quest Log

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 14, 2012
I think that since there are so many side quests you can acquire if you stay on the main quest, that it would be a little easier to complete your side quests if you could arrange them by tab for each skyway. As it is they are all over the place. seperate tab for your companion promotions. As many of us are awaiting the new world... nothing to do but those side quests. Would be nice if we could do them by zones. Thank You for your time

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
TristanCarter90 on Feb 5, 2014 wrote:
I think that since there are so many side quests you can acquire if you stay on the main quest, that it would be a little easier to complete your side quests if you could arrange them by tab for each skyway. As it is they are all over the place. seperate tab for your companion promotions. As many of us are awaiting the new world... nothing to do but those side quests. Would be nice if we could do them by zones. Thank You for your time
Welcome to the message boards Tristan Carter. I like your idea. I know that there is a keyboard shortcut we can use that will tell us what quest is closest to our location
(Ctrl-Shift-Q), but your idea makes real sense. I would love to pull up the quests near me and then make a plan as to how to tackle them. Like knowing there is one I can do part of because it is on the way to where I am going for something else. That would prevent a LOT of going back and forth to clean things up. Great idea.