Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Loading Issues

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 30, 2013
So I just started playing to play with my younger brother and I am having some very unusual loading issues with the Skull Island Skyway. At first the game was fine, I'm up to level 6 and I started having problems where I couldn't go to the skyway on his ship. When I tried to either board and then he depart or I use the teleport/Go To feature to jump on his ship in the Skyway, I get the loading screen and it just sits there forever. I was able to once get to another Skyway (with a longer than usual loading screen to say the least) but when he tried to go back to the Skull Island Skyway I had the same issue, and now cannot even log in to my character because it is stuck at "verifying character" now. My computer is well above the specs for the game, so that shouldn't be an issue, and we were playing on the same internet connection so I do not see why that would be an issue.

Administrator
oh oh! You've run into a bug that will require the assistance of Customer Support. Please contact them at support@pirate101.com and let them know your character's name and your account name, and they'll be able to reset your character's position and make it so you can play your character again. Please feel free to reference this thread when you contact them.

Hope to see you back in the skyways soon!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
May 12, 2011
That's a similar problem with me, idk if my post has been posted yet. My swashbuckler has been having problems loading all areas and it would take a lot longer time to load other than my other pirates on my account. My buccaneer, privateer, and musketeer, doesnt have a problem loading but my swashbuckler take forever to load now, idk maybe cause my is max lvl, and my other characters and lower than him.