Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Like in W101, should we add a "lock" feature?

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 26, 2012
I dont know if we already have this feature ( I think we dont right?), but it would be nice to have this feature included in the game. I have accidently sold some good items by mistake, and it takes me ages (or never) to get them back.

For those of you who dont know what the lock feature is, it is "locking a particular item". You cant sell, trade, trash or auction the item. This gives added security to items you like.

Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
Golden Guardian on Nov 15, 2013 wrote:
I dont know if we already have this feature ( I think we dont right?), but it would be nice to have this feature included in the game. I have accidently sold some good items by mistake, and it takes me ages (or never) to get them back.

For those of you who dont know what the lock feature is, it is "locking a particular item". You cant sell, trade, trash or auction the item. This gives added security to items you like.
Like my Oshi's Great Helm! D: i will never get over that. i absolutely agree with this. many more things to suggest but...just don't have the patience to post them.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 11, 2012
I am intrigued by this little trick and hope that there would be not too much trouble if they would be so kind as to install such a problem-solving predicament.