Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Level cap increase

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 12, 2013
I like this game honestly. It makes me feel more "free" to explore and/or do what I want in terms of battle, questing, and the like. Unfortunately, I believe this level cap of 65 is too low. AT LEAST increase it to 70 if not 75.

I'm not a guy who particularly likes side questing a lot, but unfortunately, some battles/quests are so hard that I "HAVE TO" side quest to level (or try to get help that never shows when I need it) to not get utterly wrecked and by the time I get to Aquila, I can't finish the world before maxing out. Now I know I have the option of continuing on anyway, but I want my exp for my quests! Whether it's via adding a new world or not, the level cap should be increased, at least to 70.

I didn't see any topics on this so...yeah, just my little suggestion. Other than this, I believe you guys have done a great job with this game.

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
Quentin Xanderman on Nov 20, 2014 wrote:
I like this game honestly. It makes me feel more "free" to explore and/or do what I want in terms of battle, questing, and the like. Unfortunately, I believe this level cap of 65 is too low. AT LEAST increase it to 70 if not 75.

I'm not a guy who particularly likes side questing a lot, but unfortunately, some battles/quests are so hard that I "HAVE TO" side quest to level (or try to get help that never shows when I need it) to not get utterly wrecked and by the time I get to Aquila, I can't finish the world before maxing out. Now I know I have the option of continuing on anyway, but I want my exp for my quests! Whether it's via adding a new world or not, the level cap should be increased, at least to 70.

I didn't see any topics on this so...yeah, just my little suggestion. Other than this, I believe you guys have done a great job with this game.
There is a specific XP curve,that is held to when making quests:every new world is going to have enough XP for you to finish it AND have extra time off to wander it as a max pirate.There is NO such thing as wasting XP,because you will always have enough XP.

Now,you may ask,hopefully in some awesome accent:''Felix,if this is true,then why have you stopped questing after you reached Level 65?''

The short answer is:Cause I'm a lazy pirate.

The long answer is:Cause I wanna farm Moo's Tower until mademoiselle Jennings hands over her mask.

Level caps are typically increased with every new book.Each time a new adventure brings more challenging enemies,it has to be countered with more experienced pirates.

The level cap will increase accordingly when Book 15 comes out.

Until then,revel in the proud achievement of being a level 65 pirate and Blessings and Giggles on ye!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Quentin Xanderman on Nov 20, 2014 wrote:

Hi Quentin, welcome to the message boards. Yea I know what you mean, it is much easier to handle a new area when you have that extra XP to boost ya a bit. I really feel in my skull bones that an update is imminent and a level raise will come with it. That is just me though. I like to think positive so hoping is what I do best