Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Level 65+ variants of weapons in the Crowns Shop

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Hi!

Ratbeard, since you like one of the Crowns Shop Weapons you picked up you mentioned before, I've got this little suggestion of them to speak of, and hope you can listen to this, if you please...

I've taken a look at the Crowns Shop weapons of Sea Sheller, Swivel Gun, Boarding Knives, Raiding Tackle, and Tentacular Staff, their level estimates, the Crown costs of forementioned levels, their stats, the powers that comes with them, and I have to say, they're all fine weapons to purchase, but I think there should be level 65+ variants of these weapons, for as of now, they're only from level 0 to 60, but they don't have the variants that hit the game's current level cap of 65 right now. I would like to see these more powerful level 65 variants of the weapons added in the Crowns Shop, if you please.

Thanks for listening!