Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Let's Hope We Last 5 Years, too!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 28, 2012
After learning about the Wizard101 5th birthday gifts we get as long time players, it makes me kinda wonder bout Pirate101 as well. I wish we could be able to get long time player exclusive gifts too, but most importantly, I hope Pirate101 will last for 5 years like Wizard101! I've never been disappointed about the improvements KI keeps making on the little glitches and mistakes made and I'm glad that the team takes feedback seriously into consideration. I wish Pirate101 luck on lasting more years so we can celebrate its birthday more gloriously than ever to the years gone by!

Administrator
here here!

And if you haven't had a chance to claim your birthday gifts, be sure to see this page on Wizard101.com!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I totally agree I also hope for many birthdays for Pirate101. I can't wait to watch the fun