Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Kudos to the writers!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 30, 2013
As an "older" player I LOVE the references to movies and such. So many that bring back memories of my childhood. Not that I'm ancient but I play this with my 11 yr old grandson .

Being a HUGE fan of Firefly / Serenity the interaction and story line with Capt. Reynolds and Dr. Tam was awesome. Wondering if the town of Miranda was from there also? hmmm.

Anyway awesome job!

Developer
Magnas54 on Jul 29, 2013 wrote:
As an "older" player I LOVE the references to movies and such. So many that bring back memories of my childhood. Not that I'm ancient but I play this with my 11 yr old grandson .

Being a HUGE fan of Firefly / Serenity the interaction and story line with Capt. Reynolds and Dr. Tam was awesome. Wondering if the town of Miranda was from there also? hmmm.

Anyway awesome job!
Glad to hear! Finding funny oddball ways to bring in that stuff is ahoy, and the writing staff sometimes try to outdo each other...

A mysterious town full of dead folks that's the climax of the story? Why yes, you may be on to something...

Glad you liked Catain Reynolds. I'm very fond of how those bits turned out. He and his crew also show up in MooShu - keep a lookout!