Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Kingsisle Should Add Drops To Twitch

AuthorMessage
Captain
Jun 10, 2013
So far my Twitch streams I have been going really well. I love showing off my pirates (A Roar A and Die No) and my cities in the city building game I play. I believe I am up to 41 followers at the time I am writing this. That said, I have noticed 1 thing. Some games have enabled drops on Twitch where if you watch 10-15 minutes of that game being streamed on Twitch you get an item in that game if your Twitch account is linked to your game account. I think it would be super cool if during my Pirate 101 streams if my viewers could earn in game items, perhaps a special eyepatch with the Twitch logo on it? I hope Kingsisle will consider partnering with Twitch to add drops for Pirate 101 and Wizard 101 during streams of their games.

Thank you for reading this and I hope to hear feedback on this idea.

Two-Faced Aurora "A Roar A" Clegg - Level 70 Musketeer who does not make a roaring noise.

Two-Faced Dino "Die No" Clegg - Level 70 Privateer who can and does die from time to time.

rrrrzzzz on Twitch. If you have not followed me it isn't too late to give me a follow, I would appreciate it!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
RRRRZZZZ419 on May 10, 2018 wrote:
So far my Twitch streams I have been going really well. I love showing off my pirates (A Roar A and Die No) and my cities in the city building game I play. I believe I am up to 41 followers at the time I am writing this. That said, I have noticed 1 thing. Some games have enabled drops on Twitch where if you watch 10-15 minutes of that game being streamed on Twitch you get an item in that game if your Twitch account is linked to your game account. I think it would be super cool if during my Pirate 101 streams if my viewers could earn in game items, perhaps a special eyepatch with the Twitch logo on it? I hope Kingsisle will consider partnering with Twitch to add drops for Pirate 101 and Wizard 101 during streams of their games.

Thank you for reading this and I hope to hear feedback on this idea.

Two-Faced Aurora "A Roar A" Clegg - Level 70 Musketeer who does not make a roaring noise.

Two-Faced Dino "Die No" Clegg - Level 70 Privateer who can and does die from time to time.

rrrrzzzz on Twitch. If you have not followed me it isn't too late to give me a follow, I would appreciate it!
I'm surprised that you haven't received any other yars ( than mine ) or any feed back or other responses: c'me on, pirates, this is great idea!
It could even be a game booster for KI. Everyone loves free stuff ( and if it's unique with the only way to get is by watching Twitch streams of the game, that makes it just that much better! )

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Since the only Twitch I really watch is the KI Live's each month, I'm not sure that this would benefit me much at all. However, if, like anecorbie says, it would draw players to the game, then I'm all for it.

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
anecorbie on May 13, 2018 wrote:
I'm surprised that you haven't received any other yars ( than mine ) or any feed back or other responses: c'me on, pirates, this is great idea!
It could even be a game booster for KI. Everyone loves free stuff ( and if it's unique with the only way to get is by watching Twitch streams of the game, that makes it just that much better! )
Perhaps not many people who post on these forums have Twitch accounts? Even if that is true, Kingsisle needs to look at all the followers of Pirate 101 and Wizard 101 streamers on Twitch, you would be surprised especially with how many Wizard 101 followers Twitch has, and Twitch also has more Pirate 101 followers than you might think.