Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ki Live feedback

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Hey Bat, just wanted to say I'm glad that Pirate got some nice attention on the show (3/28/19), and was not a late afterthought. While you were talking to One-eyed Jack, learning why he is many pirates' favorite bunny, you did not see all the pirates appearing on Flotsam to meet you. They were in the bar, outside the bar, by the lift platform and running around Flotsam's ramps. When you got your quest, there were pirates who headed to the island in Corsair's Cut and were there waiting for you. It was good to see the Pirate community turn out.

I loved seeing the Pirate Contest winners and their very cool houses. There are some very creative decorators out there, and Pirate homes look as cool as those on Wiz, while being distinctly Pirate. I'm sure you picked up a bunch of new friends eager you help you in Pirate and teach you more about our part of the Spiral. The Golden Chickens are not pets, but maybe they should be. Is the pirate you played on the show your highest level pirate? I know you haven't met General Tso in Mooshu, but have you visited Cool Ranch yet, home of your namesake?

Pirate is a great game and I hope some more Wizards come try it now that they've seen more of it. Seeing you there having fun in our world and being surprised was good. Beware those fish in the sky, they will grab you.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
I definitely enjoy seeing Pirate101 gameplay happen first on the show, and listening to someone read the dialogue rather than the voiceover actors reminds me of early days when I had my son sit with me and I would read to him.

Seeing all of the screenshots of the Pirate Castles just made me wish harder for Castle Tours to come to Pirate101.

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
I enjoyed Pirate's attention, too! All we need is something enticing and people are going to start coming back!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Willowydream on Mar 31, 2019 wrote:
I definitely enjoy seeing Pirate101 gameplay happen first on the show, and listening to someone read the dialogue rather than the voiceover actors reminds me of early days when I had my son sit with me and I would read to him.

Seeing all of the screenshots of the Pirate Castles just made me wish harder for Castle Tours to come to Pirate101.

Yeah, definitely. About that Pirate101 gameplay happening first... I'd definitely appreciate that, although I know it probably isn't happening due to the larger amount of players that are on Wizard101 that aren't necessarily on or active on Pirate101.

I personally don't play Wizard101 and never will, but I am a diehard Pirate101 fan. (Can't you tell? ) Usually, in KingsIsle Live, when I'm able to make it for the livestream, I have to listen to all the Wizard101 and mobile game news, which I really don't care about, LOL, and finally get to the Pirate101 news and gameplay at the end.

However, this probably won't be possible due to the reason I stated before. Still, though, it'd be great for us loyal Pirates. Arr!

Helpful Aurora Parker, Level 70 Swashbuckler
Brave Kiley, Level 56 Buccaneer
Destiny Galway, Level 12 Musketeer
Nora, Level 15 Privateer
Clever Tavia, Level 10 Swashbuckler (possibly facing deletion)

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Helpful Aurora Par... on Apr 1, 2019 wrote:
Yeah, definitely. About that Pirate101 gameplay happening first... I'd definitely appreciate that, although I know it probably isn't happening due to the larger amount of players that are on Wizard101 that aren't necessarily on or active on Pirate101.

I personally don't play Wizard101 and never will, but I am a diehard Pirate101 fan. (Can't you tell? ) Usually, in KingsIsle Live, when I'm able to make it for the livestream, I have to listen to all the Wizard101 and mobile game news, which I really don't care about, LOL, and finally get to the Pirate101 news and gameplay at the end.

However, this probably won't be possible due to the reason I stated before. Still, though, it'd be great for us loyal Pirates. Arr!

Helpful Aurora Parker, Level 70 Swashbuckler
Brave Kiley, Level 56 Buccaneer
Destiny Galway, Level 12 Musketeer
Nora, Level 15 Privateer
Clever Tavia, Level 10 Swashbuckler (possibly facing deletion)
They DID do the Pirate game play first this time and also showed the prize winning pirate houses first. No fooling. The wizard may have been in the back round at first on screen waiting, but when it came to running around in game, pirate was first. It seemed to be they were listening to us when we asked for better balance in the KI Live. After their top topics, they alternated between Pirate, Wiz, Pirate, Wiz.

It worked better for me and felt more interesting this way. It was really fun seeing Bat meet One-eyed Jack, and realizing what a new pirate he is. It made me want to show him and other new pirates the ropes, and I bet I wasn't the only one.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Calamity Finch on Apr 4, 2019 wrote:
They DID do the Pirate game play first this time and also showed the prize winning pirate houses first. No fooling. The wizard may have been in the back round at first on screen waiting, but when it came to running around in game, pirate was first. It seemed to be they were listening to us when we asked for better balance in the KI Live. After their top topics, they alternated between Pirate, Wiz, Pirate, Wiz.

It worked better for me and felt more interesting this way. It was really fun seeing Bat meet One-eyed Jack, and realizing what a new pirate he is. It made me want to show him and other new pirates the ropes, and I bet I wasn't the only one.
Oh, that's totally awesome.

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015

I wonder, now that Bat's met One-eyed Jack, will Tom give him some tidbits of advise?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012

Gotta correct a HUGE error made by Decuis as to the question "Where do you get the Golden Chicken?
It is NOT a drop from general Tso, you get it as a quest reward when you deliver the sacred water to the Oracle of Delphos.